3 game stretch 9ers may stumble

rideaducati

Reaction score
GoHawks":g3a2zdl0 said:
9er's play Jags next Sun in London then have there bye week, their next 3 games offer the best chance for a loss IMO

10 Sun, Nov 10
vs
Carolina
4:05 PM FOX

11 Sun, Nov 17
@
New Orleans
4:25 PM FOX

12 Mon, Nov 25
@
Washington
8:30 PM

I hope they lose those three and then to Seattle and Atlanta. That would make my 9-7 preseason prediction for the niners come true.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
When the season started, I was pretty convinced that the Hawks and Niners would split with the home team winning each game. However I am starting to get the feeling that this game in SF isn't the automatic loss so many claim it to be.

It would be great if the Niners choked a couple, but in the event they both manage to win all their games, I like that game to be much closer than in previous years. The Niners aren't going to crush the Hawks like a lot of Niner fans think. Under Carroll, the Hawks have always finished stronger as it progressed, every year.

cacksman

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":dm76j3ah said:
When the season started, I was pretty convinced that the Hawks and Niners would split with the home team winning each game. However I am starting to get the feeling that this game in SF isn't the automatic loss so many claim it to be.

It would be great if the Niners choked a couple, but in the event they both manage to win all their games, I like that game to be much closer than in previous years. The Niners aren't going to crush the Hawks like a lot of Niner fans think. Under Carroll, the Hawks have always finished stronger as it progressed, every year.

First of all, I highly doubt most 9er fans think they are going to crush the Hawks.

And you are just now starting to think it's not an automatic loss? That game is a 50/50 bet at worst and I would bet on Seattle.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
cacksman":2nxpsy0l said:
First of all, I highly doubt most 9er fans think they are going to crush the Hawks.

FWIW I think most 9ers fans expect the 9ers to win at home, but you're right in they aren't expecting a blowout.

IMO it only seems to be Hawks fans who get down on themselves when they don't win in a blowout every week. :)

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1y7isazs said:
cacksman":1y7isazs said:

IMO it only seems to be Hawks fans who get down on themselves when they don't win in a blowout every week. :)

:th2thumbs:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
cacksman":10hil7sv said:
loafoftatupu":10hil7sv said:

And you are just now starting to think it's not an automatic loss? That game is a 50/50 bet at worst and I would bet on Seattle.

I am just going off the responses that followed the last beatdown by a lot of them. I didn't say "most". Heck, even in threads that they comment about Seahawks wins there are fans that bring it up.

Of course, some of them are probably the ones that thought they would smack the Hawks around in Seattle last year too.

HawkWow

Reaction score
SF will be focused on slowing us down. We will be focused on shutting them down. I see SF trading FGs for TDs while we win handily...probably to the tune of 27-16. I'm not overly concerned about N.O.....but I'm more concerned with N.O. @ home than I am SF on the road.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
HawkWow":20ctowds said:
SF will be focused on slowing us down. We will be focused on shutting them down. I see SF trading FGs for TDs while we win handily...probably to the tune of 27-16. I'm not overly concerned about N.O.....but I'm more concerned with N.O. @ home than I am SF on the road.

Me too... who knows what the Saints are going to bring? But the Hawks and Niners will be a "eat your Wheaties" game as usual.

Should be fun.