3/4 defense

Polk738

Reaction score
They would still suck in a 4-3, maybe you'd get slightly better play out of Poona Ford but the truth is they are just so devoid of talent on the D-line, you obviously see what happens when they lose Al-Woods and Shelby Harris, they can't stop a cold.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Enough of the 3/4 experiment. It's fine on 3rd and medium or more, but this team needs to play a 4/3 in first and second down!
For the last time, it's not 3-4, hell half of the time we're not even running a 3-4 front. Switching to 4-3 full time is not going to magically make us better. Your anger is misguided.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
They do run a 3-4 but also a lot of 2 man fronts
They also run bear fronts just like we used to.

Also yes, a lot of times our personnel doesn't match the situation on the field. We're being exploited bad by opposing OC's.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
What the Seahawks need is a couple very strong, athletic defensive linemen to stop the run. They also need the same on offense to run the ball. These are the two things that are killing them, but this can be fixed in the off-season.

On the positive side, I was watching Abe Lucas pass blocking today. He was just rock solid all day.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
For the last time, it's not 3-4, hell half of the time we're not even running a 3-4 front. Switching to 4-3 full time is not going to magically make us better. Your anger is misguided.
People aren't looking at the actual fronts.

I suspect that the majority of football fans are unable to ID a front in real time, anyway, considering just how much this simple truth has to be beat into the conversation.

cymatica

Reaction score
People aren't looking at the actual fronts.

I suspect that the majority of football fans are unable to ID a front in real time, anyway, considering just how much this simple truth has to be beat into the conversation.
You know you can run a 3-4 bear front

Latest posts