themunn

Reaction score
chris98251":30jwrohh said:
I don't care if we average 12 points a game, as long as it is 1 point more then who we play all the way to the super bowl.

You say that, but 16 games of scoring (on average) 12 points would be utterly dire to watch

kearly

Reaction score
The Seahawks averaged well over 28.3 points per game in their final ten games. The Seahawks also play a much easier defensive schedule next year, and will have at least a few shootout type games (Saints, Falcons, Giants, maybe Colts/Texans). They are also pretty unlikely to match last years 55% rush rate, which means more passing and more scoring.

I don't know what percentage I'd put on it, but I'd be disappointed if they didn't set a new franchise benchmark for scoring this season.

chris98251

Reaction score
themunn":2gqgvhrg said:
chris98251":2gqgvhrg said:
I don't care if we average 12 points a game, as long as it is 1 point more then who we play all the way to the super bowl.

You say that, but 16 games of scoring (on average) 12 points would be utterly dire to watch

I would invision a Raven type season at 12 points, it was just thrown out there. But guess what, they won it and nobody cares how many points the scored a game.

I do agree that it would be like chewing cardboard to watch unless we had a defense that brutalized other teams like theirs did that year as well.

themunn

Reaction score
chris98251":3nc2p7ba said:
themunn":3nc2p7ba said:
chris98251":3nc2p7ba said:

I would invision a Raven type season at 12 points, it was just thrown out there. But guess what, they won it and nobody cares how many points the scored a game.

I do agree that it would be like chewing cardboard to watch unless we had a defense that brutalized other teams like theirs did that year as well.

It'd be good to win the big one, but I'm one for living in the now and not the past. I need to enjoy what I'm watching now - not brag about winning something 5 times a million years ago (if you know what I'm saying)

Latest posts