2022 Seahawks Depth Chart and Roster Moves

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I can easily see 2 or 3 guys on the final 53 from others teams. I predict 1 LB, 1 OL and (ahem) a QB.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score

Thought this would be interesting to fellow roster geeks. About the most detailed explanation of historic roster limits I can imagine. Youll notice in 1976 the 2 expansion teams were allowed to keep an extra 6 players in weeks 1 and 2 and 2 extras the rest of the year.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The cuts have begun:

CB- Tre Brown to Reserve PUP,

The other four are:
CB- Houston
LB- Donkor
TE- Brewer
RB- Rivers

Updated.

Three of thes players were expected as they’d been either a late preseason add for depth or in Donkor’s case is an international player development player. Looks like Brown will be a while before he’s able to be a full go, at least 4 games with this designation.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Did anyone get the number used by RB- Ronnie Rivers. I missed logging it and now can't find it?

Found it, #34 and have updated.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I can easily see 2 or 3 guys on the final 53 from others teams. I predict 1 LB, 1 OL and (ahem) a QB.

Not sure about the QB, but I do see the team adding an ILB as the depth there is weak. Also think they'll add another interior OLineman, and possibly a 5 tech candidate as well. I'd expect the phones are busy at the VMAC.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks John, I'll correct and now remember from the game that he had Mack Strong's number.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Love cut down day. Especially the shocking cuts around the league. Some very good players are going to be available as of this afternoon.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I am of the belief that the team will be looking very hard at a few positions like WR, ILB, TE, and speed pass rusher.

JS regards cutdown day as the time for a 3rd opportunity to find potential depth additions to incrementally improve the team. There may be a trade or two as well if history repeats itself.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
FS- Marquis Blair waived

as per Bob Condotta.

Updated.

Last edited:

Hawknight

Reaction score

#SeahawksSEASeahawks2022SeasonEmoji releasing safety Marquise Blair, per source. Former second-round pick can play nickel corner or safety but got caught in a deep safety room in Seattle.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Blair never was healthy enough to practice and was often out of position on plays and for sure tackled poorly this preseason.

I'm not surprised about this cut.