2020 Mock Draft Contest [nwHawk Wins! $380 raised for .NET!]

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Oh, I'm cut. My tablet betrayed me and said 300 EST when I hit send. Post says 304 1204pst Not sure why. Time must speed up heading west. Idk oh well, still fun.

Go Hawks

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":woidgnf1 said:
TeamoftheCentury":woidgnf1 said:
TeamoftheCentury":woidgnf1 said:
1cin burrow
2 was young
3 det D Brown
4 giants okudah
5 Miami wirfs
6 lac tua
7 car kinlaw
8Arza simmons
9 jac henderson
10 cle a Thomas
11 jets lamb
12 lv jeudy
13 sf justin jefferson
14 tb wills
15 den ruggs
16 atl blackjack
17 dal Terrell
18 mia Herbert
19 lv Murray
20 jac Chaisson
21 phi aiyak
22 min Fulton
23 ne kmet
24 no reagor
25 min Matos
26 mia becton
27 sea Ruiz
28 bal queen
29 ten I wilson
30 gbay love
31 sf a Jackson
32 kc j Taylor

Sea
Uche, dillon, za moss, Davion Taylor, Chinn, stenberg, okwara, hunt, peart, Alex Taylor, hurts, muse, greenard

Shoot,
Only got 13 for hawks before deadline. I'll add 7 for fun. Antonio Gibson, Dalton Keene, James lynch, Robert hunt, james proche, Anfernee Jennings, cole mcdonald

I'll allow it. Not much insider information leaking out this year, so nbd.
Ok, thanks.

nwHawk

Reaction score
When do the final tallies get posted?

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Pretty sure nwHawk is going to be the winner. Once results are in. Please PM me the mailing address so I can get the Seahawks mask and stickers sent out.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Cool. 1st round was fun. I always enjoy doing it.

I took the donation one step further. I matched it. I just donated another $170 toward Seahawks.net. Here's to a fun year. Go Hawks!

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I can confirm that ** nwHawk ** has won the contest with 18 points. I'll post everyone's tally below - I apologize for any scoring errors in advance, but I believe I've got everyone's correct.

nwHawk: 18
Hawkfan68: 15
TeamoftheCentury: 15
CDN_C_Hawk: 14
Wenhawk: 9
Me: 9
AgentDib: 6

Congrats to nwHawk! And thank you for that massive matching donation. I will also bump my donation from $50 up to $90, in hopes of summoning Jadeveon Clowney back to Seattle.

That means we've raised a total of $380 for .NET in this years iteration of the Mock Draft contest!

For next year, I'm going to try to get this contest up a bit earlier and try to make it a bigger deal to bolster our fundraising for .NET, and also to have a little additional fun to look forward to for us draft fans.

For those who have not added their donation yet: here's the gofundme link. https://www.gofundme.com/f/keep-seahawksnet-running

I'll add mine now.

Thank you all for participating and making this a huge success. Until next time!

Notes:

CDN_C_Hawk: Ignore my request for access to your google drive, I got access to the mock. Was just clicking wrong link.

TeamoftheCentury: Holy crap, dude. You might have the chops to become a Jaguars draft writer. You predicted both their picks exactly correctly, including the trade up to 9 for CJ Henderson. That's a flex right there.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Thank you Maelstrom787 for getting this together. A fun and great way to help support .Net !!! Wenhawk, I'll rock the .Net flair with pride. Go Hawks!

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Congrats nwHawk! Thanks Maelstrom787 for organizing and managing the contest. Looking forward to the next one in 2021!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
nwHawk":2b6ts7b3 said:
Thank you Maelstrom787 for getting this together. A fun and great way to help support .Net !!! Wenhawk, I'll rock the .Net flair with pride. Go Hawks!
Congrats! :2thumbs:

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
nwHawk":2un51giq said:

hawkfan68":2un51giq said:
Congrats nwHawk! Thanks Maelstrom787 for organizing and managing the contest. Looking forward to the next one in 2021!

Thank you gentlemen for competing. Putting the contest together is honestly my total pleasure to do - I love draft season, and this makes it a bit more interesting.

CDN_C_Hawk

Reaction score
nwHawk":1sclzlhh said:
Cool. 1st round was fun. I always enjoy doing it.

I took the donation one step further. I matched it. I just donated another $170 toward Seahawks.net. Here's to a fun year. Go Hawks!

Think you got me y 1 point, if I figured correctly....you 16 pts.....me , 15....but well done and congrats, and wonderful you matched....good on ya brah. GoHawks

CDN_C_Hawk

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":mfv6shjm said:
I can confirm that ** nwHawk ** has won the contest with 18 points. I'll post everyone's tally below - I apologize for any scoring errors in advance, but I believe I've got everyone's correct.

nwHawk: 18
Hawkfan68: 15
TeamoftheCentury: 15
CDN_C_Hawk: 14
Wenhawk: 9
Me: 9
AgentDib: 6

Congrats to nwHawk! And thank you for that massive matching donation. I will also bump my donation from $50 up to $90, in hopes of summoning Jadeveon Clowney back to Seattle.

That means we've raised a total of $380 for .NET in this years iteration of the Mock Draft contest!

For next year, I'm going to try to get this contest up a bit earlier and try to make it a bigger deal to bolster our fundraising for .NET, and also to have a little additional fun to look forward to for us draft fans.

For those who have not added their donation yet: here's the gofundme link. https://www.gofundme.com/f/keep-seahawksnet-running

I'll add mine now.

Thank you all for participating and making this a huge success. Until next time!

Notes:

CDN_C_Hawk: Ignore my request for access to your google drive, I got access to the mock. Was just clicking wrong link.

TeamoftheCentury: Holy crap, dude. You might have the chops to become a Jaguars draft writer. You predicted both their picks exactly correctly, including the trade up to 9 for CJ Henderson. That's a flex right there.

MIght have to give bonus pts for correctly predicted trades and player

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Congrats! I should be receiving the custom made mask today and will try and get it along with some .Net stickers mailed out to nwHawk in the next few days as I have already been provided the mailing address.

If Hawkfan68, TeamoftheCentury, and CDN_C_Hawk: PM me their addresses I will send them a .Net sticker!

This was fun

nwHawk

Reaction score
Much appreciated Wen. Can't wait to rock the new mask.