2019 Season Ticket Holder Gift

partsace

Reaction score
Just got two boxes from the hawks and this years letdown gift is a blue with white 5’X5’ plush fleece blanket with the words “2019 Season Ticket Holder” and a large “12” at the top.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Hey that's not bad. Going into my man cave day one.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
partsace":1wc5ihko said:
Just got two boxes from the hawks and this years letdown gift is a blue with white 5’X5’ plush fleece blanket with the words “2019 Season Ticket Holder” and a large “12” at the top.
I'm so done with the '12'. I'd rather have a Seahawks logo on it.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Every year people here bitch about the gift. What a burden it is to be a season ticket holder. Perhaps we should just cancel.

McGruff

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":d4w5zv5r said:
Every year people here bitch about the gift. What a burden it is to be a season ticket holder. Perhaps we should just cancel.

Or gift it to someone, like, say . . . Me?

mikeak

Reaction score
Can't ever have enough fleece blankets. When they stop being useful in the house I throw them in the truck bed. Always need something to wrap from damages

HawkGA

Reaction score
Blankets really need to be bigger than 5x5 though. I would think at least 7 feet in length.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, at least I know ahead of time. No surprise this time :lol:
Sounds like a cool gift, and it will immediately end up another blanket for my dog :2thumbs:
Also, couldn't agree more on the 12 thing. Enough already.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
IronSaint":37njd6qn said:
Y’all get gifts? All I got was a crappy sticker...

:rumble:

I know you're a fantastic and dedicated Saints fan, but have you considered changing allegiance to a team in the Great Pacific Northwest? :2thumbs: :D

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Shoot, I don't give a crap if we get a gift or not. That blanket is pretty sweet. It's thin, but looks good hanging up on the wall :irishdrinkers:

And to Iron Saint, sorry about that NFC Championship. What an absolute pathetic pos ending to a game. And trust me on this, the Hawks lost a Super Bowl on bad calls. We get it. That was the worst non-call in playoff history imo. Flat out cost you guys the Super Bowl.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
My wife opens my “gift” every year.

Again this year, a butt plug in the shape of a 1 from Adam and Eve.

Hopefully, will get the 2 for the complete set

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Love my blankey. Replaces my wifes beige cashmere throw she has in the man cave. Now there's a real blanket in there.

nrayorr

Reaction score
partsace":2fh9tir9 said:

This is a lot better than a freaking luggage tag holder from last year. At least this is something that is useable for my wife.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Just "gift" me a dominating season and another SB victory. Would treasure that greatly for the rest of my life.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":p1lrhjct said:

How have they not managed to change the "12" to the new numbers? It's only been like 8 years.

Latest posts