2014 Seattle Mariners

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Wow talk about 3 games worth in 2 games..As much as I want wins and playoffs ,the trade I'm hearing about -giving up just about all of our minors stars to get another starter and 1 bat..I'd love to have the Tampa guys but not at all costs. I would rather stay pat and build up more for next year through small trades and FA....The hitting problem is more than the 1 bat Zobrist can provide..

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Great start in today's matchup. Plated three in the top of the first and have already run Tyler Skaggs pitch count to thirty one with a tired bullpen.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Rodney vs. Trout, Pujols and Hamilton in the 9th to get the save. Ugh. Need it though to get 2 out of 3.
And he walks the leadoff guy (Trout) which is nearly always a recipe for disaster. I feel another extra inning game coming..............

EDIT: Double by Pujols, Trout scores and now Angels with Pujols on 2nd and no one out. Now I feel an "L" coming...........

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Hamilton gets a single to get runners at 1st and 3rd, we walk the bases loaded, next batter grounds into a 6-2-3 double play, we walk the bases loaded again, and here we are right now, a chance for a 3rd straight extra inning game.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Yes, it certainly did. After losing 3 of 4 to the Twins it would have been great to take 2 of 3 from both the A's and Angels. Hopefully we can do well on the East Coast this week.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
Home this week. 3 with the Mets, 4 with the O's. Then on the road next week.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
CrimsonWazzu":37rdvq9z said:

lets get 5 or 6 (or 7!) and take control of the last Wild card

mbtitleist

Reaction score
CrimsonWazzu":orygf651 said:

Thanks for that. I'm not sure why but I thought we were in the midst of a road trip for some reason.

m0ng0

Reaction score
the Mariners just traded Stephen Pryor to the Twins for Kendry Morales? what the hell?

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
haha I love it. Already freaking out over the trade when M's gave up practically nothing for him. I absolutely love this move.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
dumbrabbit":avyqm0j0 said:
haha I love it. Already freaking out over the trade when M's gave up practically nothing for him. I absolutely love this move.

Yeah, yet there are some fans complaining about it.

Great move.

m0ng0

Reaction score
No no not freaking out, its just odd that he did not want to sign here and now he is back. Pryor unfortunately is damaged goods, I agree 100% and love the trade its just an odd turn of events.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
I think the only reason why he didn't want to come here is because he thought he could get more money from another team and so he waited. He got a bit more money with the Twins, and now he's coming back to Seattle. I think there's a better chance of him re-signing this time.

just my $0.02

SonicHawk

Reaction score
dumbrabbit":3w4j6wgx said:
I think the only reason why he didn't want to come here is because he thought he could get more money from another team and so he waited. He got a bit more money with the Twins, and now he's coming back to Seattle. I think there's a better chance of him re-signing this time.

just my $0.02

He didn't get more money from the Twins........ DOT DOT DOT.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
True. I don't know why I said that. but I think he knows that he could have handled his offseason differently.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Either way we have another hitter for a relatively low price...and the contract is what we were offering at the start (right?)

We still need another hitter...a better one than Morales

Latest posts