2 hour LIVE ESPN special on Seahawks July 29th - (Updated)

keatonisballin

Reaction score
That was so cool. Very grateful to ESPN for doing that, especially considering TC sold out so fast and I'm not able to go this year.

Richardson is fast, wow. Bates made some nice plays. Definitely stood out. From what I saw from Pryor he looked pretty good. Ware looks good catching out of the backfield on check downs. I love this team.

Go Hawks!!!

OP
OP
Recon_Hawk

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Last 1 on 1 battle between Jesse Williams and CJ Davis to end practice with a shove by BJ Daniels on Lane :lol:
LittleElasticAsianwaterbuffalo

BlueBlood

Reaction score
ESPN did an amazing job with this. Now I have something new to watch over and over again until after the 1st preseason game. Pryor got better as practice went on.. The offensive line still needs work. Paul Richardson is going to be a star. .. Epic

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1sqhv649 said:
BlueBlood":1sqhv649 said:
Blitzer88":1sqhv649 said:
Hope McCoy is alright, they were working on his lower leg.

Just cramps man. . He's fine

Pete just said that it was in the area that he hurt last year, so not just cramps.

Looked like they were just rubbing down the calf muscle.. That sucks

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
@DaveBoling: mccoy has another achilles injury ... the other one ... carroll says it could be serious

Dammit....

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I was supppose to have the day off but got called into work. Anyone have a link or a way to watch the replay of it? Is it re-running at any point this week?

Throwdown

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":3asy1mlw said:
@DaveBoling: mccoy has another achilles injury ... the other one ... carroll says it could be serious

Dammit....

:( damn I was looking forward to seeing McCoy stand wide open for no reason at all this season.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Dammit. Wanted to see him catch another long touchdown pass against the cowgirls again this season. Who's the 3rd right end now?

Anthony!

Reaction score
BlueBlood":3t5569gy said:
I honestly believe Tjack could win a Superbowl with this team. That's not a knock on Wilson by any means at all. It's just that he's really comfortable in this offense and healthy. He'd be the ideal game manager. Nice to have him as a back to a future hall of famer

Ahh yeah it is a knock on Wilson, and no he could not, he has already proven he cannot

Anthony!

Reaction score
keatonisballin":2ht90erq said:
That was so cool. Very grateful to ESPN for doing that, especially considering TC sold out so fast and I'm not able to go this year.

Richardson is fast, wow. Bates made some nice plays. Definitely stood out. From what I saw from Pryor he looked pretty good. Ware looks good catching out of the backfield on check downs. I love this team.

Go Hawks!!!

Problem is Pryor is up and down, 1 good day 1 bad and by bad I mean awful. TJ is more consistent and Rw well he is on another level all together.

Latest posts