2 different Seahawks SB champs DVD's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdman5

Reaction score
One is blu-ray, the other is.... well... not blu-ray...

OP
OP
N

nyc-seahawk

Reaction score
No, that's not the case. The cover photos on the dvd's are different on nfl/shop than amazon for both blue ray and non-blue-ray

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I think what's happening is that one image (the nfl shop one) was created before the superbowl was even played.

The second image was likely created after the game was played which is why it features malcolm smith ont he cover.

Remember that they had the DVD up for sale on the NFL.com web site right when the game ended. All those graphics were probably created well in advance.

My wife is about to get home with the blu ray from costco i'll let ya know what I see.

OP
OP
N

nyc-seahawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3fzo5erj said:
I think what's happening is that one image (the nfl shop one) was created before the superbowl was even played.

The second image was likely created after the game was played which is why it features malcolm smith ont he cover.

Remember that they had the DVD up for sale on the NFL.com web site right when the game ended. All those graphics were probably created well in advance.

My wife is about to get home with the blu ray from costco i'll let ya know what I see.

That makes sense, got worried for a sec.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
wife just got home, it looks like the second one with malcolm smith on the cover so my assumption is that since the NFL shop one came out right when the game was over the cover has been since updated to matcht he amazon one.

OP
OP
N

nyc-seahawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3l0i6yo2 said:
wife just got home, it looks like the second one with malcolm smith on the cover so my assumption is that since the NFL shop one came out right when the game was over the cover has been since updated to matcht he amazon one.

Alright, that sounds good.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
if it's by the NFL it's the same one, they aren't gonna release two and confuse people out of spending money =)

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
The NFL will release a 2nd blu ray in June that has the playoff game broadcasts in their entirety.

Status
Not open for further replies.