UPDATED Gameday chat. Please read AGAIN.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":264erova said:
Roland please explain this to me. I know my phone will support an IRC this time because I'm on 4G LTE but it's all Greek to me.:(
Geez, it's not like I check this thread. Send me a PM when you're ready for me to assist you in setting it up, lol.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Did I see this correctly that you are to pay $20.00 to do this? When I click on the desktop shortcut after I download it it says I have to pay 20.

OP
OP
253hawk

253hawk

Reaction score
For mIRC? It's free, it just nags you to register it after 30 days. You can continue to use it for free, it will just have like a 10 second nag screen when you launch it. I've been using it for 20 years, so I finally caved and paid $10 (there's a 50% discount code floating around).

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Got it. When I am on the screen asking for the "room" in which to chat, is it #seahawk_chatters?

OP
OP
253hawk

253hawk

Reaction score
Yep. I forgot it pops up that one favorites window by default on connect (I disable it), you can just close it or enter #seahawk_chatters at the top.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Remember that there are free IRC applications too. I use TurboIRC and it is a free download. Then enter in the site locations and 3 clicks and you are in. Click Turboirc, click connect when all the data is installed, and click #seahawk_chatters. 3 clicks. Go Hawks.

wazzuvius

Reaction score

wazzuvius

Reaction score
I'd like to nominate Chatzy as a client for Seahawks game day chat. I just know it's worked great at Cougfan for many years. I actually got it going there many years ago and it was kept going with various members ever since. It's died off recently with football but that's probably because of our performance :p

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am using turbo irc and it works just fine. It is an app too on my kindle. easy stuff.

Anguish

Reaction score
wazzuvius":25i6vvkj said:
I'd like to nominate Chatzy as a client for Seahawks game day chat. I just know it's worked great at Cougfan for many years. I actually got it going there many years ago and it was kept going with various members ever since. It's died off recently with football but that's probably because of our performance :p

Seahawks.NET uses IRC for its chat server. IRC has been the standard in multi user chat since 1988, and is the most stable and reliable platform to use. There are hundreds of clients available to connect to an IRC server, you just need to install one and configure it as been laid out in many different posts in this topic.

Bambalina

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to watch the Seahawks game Sunday on the Northshore of oahu,?