Xfl week 3 starting with sea dragons

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
There’s already a contested turnover. Can we just get Montez in there?

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Now they’re tied.

The live mics getting muted for profanity is annoying.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
A ref literally Held the ball to Vipers to Kickoff

DiNucci just had a pick

Last edited:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice win! Good to see Gordon shine on the field again. Really wish he would stay mentally healthy, he would be a fantastic #3 for us. The attempt to blank out the profanity was hilarious. You would still hear the profanity and then right after the audio drops out for a few seconds. LOL. Nice try folks. You need the ENTIRE broadcast to be on a 7-second delay in order to capture all profanity before it makes the broadcast to the viewers. I was getting a kick out of that.

Alright Dragons, go on a roll!

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Nice win! Good to see Gordon shine on the field again. Really wish he would stay mentally healthy, he would be a fantastic #3 for us. The attempt to blank out the profanity was hilarious. You would still hear the profanity and then right after the audio drops out for a few seconds. LOL. Nice try folks. You need the ENTIRE broadcast to be on a 7-second delay in order to capture all profanity before it makes the broadcast to the viewers. I was getting a kick out of that.

Alright Dragons, go on a roll!
They End up taking half the communication out because of swearing. The delay sounds like a good idea.

Heres another one. Before practice Every day, all players should be sat down to watch this.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Regarding Josh, he was on kc practice squad or roster for all Of 2021, including nfl Drug testing. That part may be behind him.

We still have at least 7 more games, but from What I’ve seen he’s good for camp.