When was the last time you were this happy after a win?

toffee

Reaction score
I haven't been this happy after a win for a very long time. This time it's different, we were totally written off by all experts, those talking heads laughed at us, at our QB, at our HC. We have the last laugh, and I am besides myself.

Ask yourself, when was the last time you were this happy after a W?

RedAlice

Reaction score
I haven't been this happy after a win for a very long time. This time it's different, we were totally written off by all experts, those talking heads laughed at us, at our QB, at our HC. We have the last laugh, and I am besides myself.

congrats on the win, Hawk fans!

Rainger

Reaction score

nwHawk

Reaction score
A wins a win, but this win feels damn good. Russ played a typical game and kept his team in the game. But the better “team” won. Great effort. Proud of our boys.

HawkFreak

Reaction score

I told myself if they won this one...the rest is gravy. This felt SO good.

Someone at work had Colin Cowterd on all week and I had to listen to him say over and over how Seattle losing this game was the one absolutely sure thing to bet on out of all of the games this week. I had to listen to his RW lovefest and how screwed the Hawks were without him - just like every other talking head predicted. The cherry on top of the feeling of this win will be listen to all of the backpedaling or excuses across the networks tomorrow morning.

purpleworld

Reaction score
The “Tip” game...48 was in the bag at halftime so we already knew who’d win!

fullquartpress

Reaction score

Not all the experts(as Raible kept insisting). As I posted, I heard Greg Rosenthal say 18 to 17 Seahawks win. Rosenthal citing Denver's 'new offense' and lack of preseason snaps for starters for his nearly perfect prediction.
To answer your question: it was Philadelphia over New England with Nick Foles as Super Bowl MVP.
I didn't know who nfl.com's Rosenthal was, but played back the interview to make sure I got
his name his name right...and his first name is '
Gregg...not Greg...because I just googled it...

hawkfannj

Reaction score
This one was one of those gotta win games IMHO. Makes moving forward a little easier going into 9ers week !

schkoot

Reaction score
As I said in the gameday, the last win this happy for me was the NFCC game Kam was beasting out and jumping the line to block kicks. Right behind it was the OT in over SF in 2018ish.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Yes, the happiness was off the hook for me. I was texting with my Raider fans friends who were invested in a Bronco loss too lol. This game reminded me of another game..was it the first game of the 2010 season where the Niners were the trendy NFC west pick and Seattle knocked them off convincing in week 1? Or was that 2009. This game was not as convincing but as far as surprising everyone, it felt similar.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Superbowl win, but to be honest I have very little emotional stake in sports at this point. I'm more happy for the dudes that wanted to see that 'W' in the standings. They really earned that one. So, that's cool.