Whatever we are doing the Mediots are going to hate us

chris98251

Reaction score
They are pumping the QB visits, jettisoning aged and costly Vets, we have holes everywhere and little cap room.

John and Pete look like Bill and Ted running around on their Excellent Adventure, when they pop the surprise taken in teams are going to be pissed, Mediots will lie through there teeth about knowing it or be pissed they didn't see it coming. In any case this Draft and off season is going to be fun to watch as we confuse the masses once again.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Yeah, right on man. All these smoke and mirrors and the others teams will be on their hands and knees, wondering why Seattle won yet another Superbowl.

Take notice NFL. Keep sleeping on us. The Lambardi lives in Seattle

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
Well... for sure Seattle is in position to do what ever they want in this draft. If your Vegas or Atlanta or anybody behind Seattle there is no way of telling what Seattle is going to do. That makes me think Seattle is in a good position to trade down or one of the teams below Seattle might want to trade up over Seattle. What are they going to do with that 5th pick? Who the heck knows...

toffee

Reaction score
Well... for sure Seattle is in position to do what ever they want in this draft. If your Vegas or Atlanta or anybody behind Seattle there is no way of telling what Seattle is going to do. That makes me think Seattle is in a good position to trade down or one of the teams below Seattle might want to trade up over Seattle. What are they going to do with that 5th pick? Who the heck knows...
Not sure about the real world, but on my make belief PFF mock simulator, I would net a 2024 first and a second by trading down from 5th and 20th. Even with trade downs, I still get Carter/Kancey, Mazi and Jack Campbell to fill our needs.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
The GMFB panel loved what John & Pete were doing in seeding doubt in everyone's mind.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
All this means is the team will be underrated again this season.

Last year the media collectively rated the team as a 4 win team, yet they were again proven wrong.

This year is far from known but the team has a good strong base and more than a few quality young players.

To me, we collectively should ignore the media negativity and form our own opinions.

It’s early days and so far things aren’t looking bad at all.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
All this means is the team will be underrated again this season.

Last year the media collectively rated the team as a 4 win team, yet they were again proven wrong.

This year is far from known but the team has a good strong base and more than a few quality young players.

To me, we collectively should ignore the media negativity and form our own opinions.

It’s early days and so far things aren’t looking bad at all.
These same doofuses pick the cowboys to get to the Super Bowl every year, so take their “expertise” with a grain of salt.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The cowboys predictions allow the league to give the Cowboys all the prime time games like last season. Very tiresome but a Jerrah fix.

More BS, for another season.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Instead of the giant "LUMEN FIELD" on the roof of the stadium, "He Hate Me" might be more appropriate.

WarHawks

Reaction score
What? All the articles I've seen have been praising the Hawks and giving them A grades thus far. Are you trying to move us up the negativity rankings? I see what you did there. Nice.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
In order to get noticed guys in media have to be anti or outrageous. Just part of the game they play. My least liked angle is the "this proposed trade would..."

As for the way our draft falls they nearly always fool me, especially when they dish out the "clues" in the game Pete likes to play.