These last few weeks have been slow

JPatera76

Reaction score
Man i've gotten use to watching them, and its felt slooooow without any Kraken games on.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
They head back for another long road trip this week, so we'll see if they can keep the mojo going.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
it always seems slow to me since my provider doesn't have root sports and I'm not paying for espn+.

I wonder how much more popular this team would be around here if your average person could, yaknow, watch a freaking game.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
it always seems slow to me since my provider doesn't have root sports and I'm not paying for espn+.

I wonder how much more popular this team would be around here if your average person could, yaknow, watch a freaking game.
ESPN+ has been the main way ive been able to catch as many games as I have this season. Especially being in Iowa. Been trying to talk the wife into either going to Chicago Blackhawks or St Louis when the Kraken are there we're 4 hrs from either city.

Rainger

Reaction score

Get NHLTV, then use a VPN, I use Nord VPN. I set my location to South Korea, Then sign into the site from your browser. I delete all cookies etc before signing in. Then I extend my computer display to my Samsung 85 inch tv and watch every game.

In Australia the NHL will not allow you to watch NHLTV because they have a contract with Foxtel and you can only watch what ESPN shows on foxtel and it is NEVER the Kraken. So you have to fool them to think you are in a different country.

If you are in the USA they force you to go to certain providers so easier to just pretend you are in an international country where the games are broadcast only through NHLTV.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Get NHLTV, then use a VPN, I use Nord VPN. I set my location to South Korea, Then sign into the site from your browser. I delete all cookies etc before signing in. Then I extend my computer display to my Samsung 85 inch tv and watch every game.

In Australia the NHL will not allow you to watch NHLTV because they have a contract with Foxtel and you can only watch what ESPN shows on foxtel and it is NEVER the Kraken. So you have to fool them to think you are in a different country.

If you are in the USA they force you to go to certain providers so easier to just pretend you are in an international country where the games are broadcast only through NHLTV.
So, subscribe to NHLTV and a VPN service?

How about they just make it easier to watch their games without trying to hack it or subscribe to multiple services.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
i remember doing stuff like this when I was stations IN korea lol to watch mariner, sonics and seahawks.

Rainger

Reaction score
So, subscribe to NHLTV and a VPN service?

How about they just make it easier to watch their games without trying to hack it or subscribe to multiple services.
Well they wont so if you want to watch the games you need to be inventive. I watch MLB, NFL gamepass and NHLTV here in Australia all on my 85 inch tv in hi def when I want as I don't need to watch at the exact time. For instance some games are on at 5am my time so I just watch when I get up. Also it cost less than a lot of the subscription plans from things like Direct TV.

NHLTV cost me 150 bucks for every single game of every single team for the entire season. I watch when I want not controlled by espn or some provider.