The play of the game against Rams was...

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Earl Thomas knocked the ball from Benny Cunningham at the 1-yard line

Oh, I can't wait to see the gif of that beautiful play!!

ET!!!

253hawk

Reaction score
earlkarate.0.gif

KQIsoJw

HawkinInLA

Reaction score
Hill's pick. Rams were gonna get at least three there and maybe seven. Lynch ran for a TD right after putting the Hawks up by 7 when they could have been down. Huge momentum swing after the INT.

Canhawks

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":37lf8p7z said:
The interception by Hill, hands down. Changed the momentum and led to our first TD.
Agreed

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I'm partial to the P-Rich deep catch while draped over Jenkins.

Ruminator

Reaction score
What a heck of a chop ET laid on Cunningham's forearm to force the touchback -- probably while "YES! Touchdown!" was going through Cunningham's mind. That's the play of the game for me.

(Good job by the refs to see it at real-time speed and not assume it was a TD.)

gonzhawk

Reaction score
those are almost two of the coolest plays all season-wow!
the Hill pick deserves a gif side by side by side..!!!!
go hawks!

kearly

Reaction score
It kind of felt like the Rams would have snuck back in the game in the final minutes if not for that play by ET. Hill was moving that Rams offense in the 4th quarter.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
No question it was the Hill INT. They were going to get either a FG or a TD to take the lead. Instead they got nothing and we went down the field and got points.

If not that, then the Richardson long ball, it was the spark our offense needed.

As awesome as the Earl forced fumble was, the game was pretty much over as they would have still needed another score with little time remaining.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
All of those plays are contenders.

What makes ET's "chop" at the 2 inch line even more remarkable is that he somehow had the presence of mind to scoop the ball after the fumble and boost it through the endzone. Watch closely; he does. Who does that? ET does that!

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Gotta give it to Jordan Hill, I mean it was a big heads up play, most defenders don't even think about it. It was almost a reactionary play.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":3tuigvav said:
All of those plays are contenders.

What makes ET's "chop" at the 2 inch line even more remarkable is that he somehow had the presence of mind to scoop the ball after the fumble and boost it through the endzone. Watch closely; he does. Who does that? ET does that!

That play was a "knife in the back" to the Rams. :th2thumbs:

idahohawk

Reaction score
kearly":2u1s44kc said:
It kind of felt like the Rams would have snuck back in the game in the final minutes if not for that play by ET. Hill was moving that Rams offense in the 4th quarter.

My thoughts exactly. Even after SEA took the momentum on the INT and TAINT, if Earl doesn't come up with that amazing play, I had zero confidence in our O being able to sustain a drive and kill clock and/or shift field position.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Jordan Hill looked in good spirits during his post game session with Ventrella. Suprised Tony didn't ask him about his knee.

Chawks1

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":28vyvwn4 said:
The interception by Hill, hands down. Changed the momentum and led to our first TD.

Jordan Hills pick for sure. The athletiscm by that big guy was outstanding! Shaun Hill was trying to throw the ball away on a screen pass and Jordan snags it before it could hit the ground. Are you kidding me??? Sick. Turned the game around for the Hawks.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
The problem was we were playing zone to chew up the clock, which allowed the Rams to be at our endzone, but at the same time if that didn't happen we wouldn't get the Earl chop highlight.