Signing Correa or Boegarts

Crizilla

Reaction score
This makes sense doesn't it? Both are FA you don't have to give up any of your farm. Go long term and spend money. Finish the infield. HOU has been set at infield for years we aren't going to win the division else wise.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I tend to think, they hesitate if it's going to be 20 million and seriously doubt they will if it;s going to be 25million/ or more. Those players Im sure are looking for 30+million

OP
OP
Crizilla

Crizilla

Reaction score
Right now I would throw $250-$300 million at Boegarts.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
This makes sense doesn't it? Both are FA you don't have to give up any of your farm. Go long term and spend money. Finish the infield. HOU has been set at infield for years we aren't going to win the division else wise.
That makes too much sense.

DJrmb

Reaction score
They've got Wong at 2nd base now, and JP at SS. Where would you play them? Unless you're thinking Wong is your DH? They've already basically pulled themselves out of any of the SS in FA with the Wong trade. That's why it was so disappointing of a move...

Last edited:

SonicHawk

Reaction score
They've got Wong at 2nd base now, and JP at SS. Where would you play them? Unless you're thinking Wong is your DH? They've already basically pulled themselves out of any of the SS in FA with the Wong trade. That's why it was so disappointing of a move...
I'd send JP to Oakland for a bucket of balls.

QWERTY

Reaction score
If I’m not mistaken Wong played CF before

TIMD

Reaction score
M's ownership are desperately and madly in love with platoon type players like Crawford & Moore. Can't take AB's from those guys. Now light hitting Kolten Wong (Frazier 2023) is here to save the day. M's will be at the bottom of runs scored again.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
The mariners don’t have the money to sign a Star FA player
bullshit yeah they do. mariners ownership made 320m+ in profit last year. yet they're getting revenue sharing because of how little they spend. the mariners are their cash cow, they have no intention of winning a WS if it involves spending money.

QWERTY

Reaction score
bullshit yeah they do. mariners ownership made 320m+ in profit last year. yet they're getting revenue sharing because of how little they spend. the mariners are their cash cow, they have no intention of winning a WS if it involves spending money.
I don't think you understand.

Just because they have money, they won't spend the money. They don't have the money to spend it. Winning the title mean absolutely nothing to the organization. They know they can't compete they just want to stick to mediocrity.

OP
OP
Crizilla

Crizilla

Reaction score
The M's have had money for a long long time. But anyways this thread is dead. They won't be signing Correa and Boegarts is with SD. Delete this.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
These contracts are hilarious. Good for the players.