Sherman Podcast With Lockett

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, I can think of a few other things that people need to "let it go"
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Bottom line: People will find ANYTHING to bitch about. Do you Tyler.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Also, congrats to Lockett for being engaged... I like how he slipped that in there. (I don't have him followed on Instagram so I wouldn't have seen it)

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Generally think Sherm's been a bit of a try to hard blowhard this season with his network gig - but nice interview.

I also think Tyler is a LITTLE 'gracious' with Russ - but Tyler is a touch on that type of a side -

But nice interview. I didn't SEE it, I listened to it as background while I made Turkey meatballs. Which is obviously more information that you needed ;)

Enjoy.
Mod Edit: Merged Duplicate threads.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ozzy

Reaction score
Multiple Russ teammates came out in his defense. We keep hearing everyone hates him and it’s starting to look like Sherman hates him and that’s about it. There has been a ton of confirming priors with Wilson.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Generally think Sherm's been a bit of a try to hard blowhard this season with his network gig - but nice interview.

I also think Tyler is a LITTLE 'gracious' with Russ - but Tyler is a touch on that type of a side -

But nice interview. I didn't SEE it, I listened to it as background while I made Turkey meatballs. Which is obviously more information that you needed ;)

Enjoy.
Mod Edit: Merged Duplicate threads.
Wait! What?? You can make "Meatballs" look like "Turkeys"????.....never mind, either too much, or too little whisky, I ain't never found that perfect balance yet, but I ain't got no quit in tryin' neither. ;-)

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Wait! What?? You can make "Meatballs" look like "Turkeys"????.....never mind, either too much, or too little whisky, I ain't never found that perfect balance yet, but I ain't got no quit in tryin' neither. ;-)
Too funny. It IS a fine line ;)

Superbowl 48

Reaction score
Enjoyed the video, thanks for posting.

Tyler is like Bobby Wagner lite, respectable, and genuine.

My favorite bit is, be in love with the process, work hard, be nice to people, and results will come. These are things I need to work on.