Seahawks would have 8th seed if season ended today

Spohawks

Reaction score
I think the graph on TV said if the Hawks lose, they have a 30% chance of making the playoffs. If they snag a few more wins, they will be in.

4ever12

Reaction score
who cares, it's all BS and the NFL will help whoever they want to win. Remember SB XL? If anyone can justify the BS forward progress and myriad of other crap calls, please let me know. I no longer care about anything NFL. GARBAGE. I will not support this BS with my time, and especially not my money

James in PA

Reaction score
Yesterday sucked, but we're still alive for the division and definitely a WC. If we're looking at it from just a WC standpoint, we have 2 tough outs remaining on the schedule: Chiefs and Niners. Win all but these 2 and we're in because the NFC East will beat each other up. The 2 teams we have to worry about, Giants and Wash, still play each other twice. If we're still dreaming big and can stay within a single game going into the Niners game, the division is still up for grabs. They still have Miami.

themunn

Reaction score
OOOPS! There are only 7 seeds.

WASH overtook Seattle for the 7 seed today.

Oh well.

The good news is that the current #5#6#7 seeds Dallas, NY and Washington all fight it out by playing each other

We're also only 1 game behind SF (who also play WAS, so that's win win for us whichever way it goes)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Unfortunately, after the higher expectations of 6-3, we are seeing this team being exposed. ZERO pass rush and putrid run defense. And Geno certainly had SEVERAL chances, as did the offense, to finish this game off. Not out of it, but this team is looking more like an average team that plays well at times.
Hope they can turn this around, but I can't ignore what I have seen the last couple weeks. Again, if you can't stop the run, good luck.]
And no, the division is not up for grabs. Have you been watching the Niners? They are looking DAMN good, especially on defense.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Back to the drawing board towards fixing the ridiculously weak run D. The picture improves rapidly if that happens.

JMO though sadly not sure the personnel is here to let that happen.

The formula has been found to beat the Hawks, run on them.

Thankfully it was a loss to a non NFC team.

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That's the thing. It's real clear where they need to build. They don't have the horses to be a really good defense, esp. against the run. Yet.

Latest posts