Seahawks working out George Iloka

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score

Didn't see this posted anywhere. I'm not sure what to think of this...could also be insurance in case Diggs isn't fully healthy at the start of the season?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
It's a cool fit. Probably leads to nothing, but I like the thought process.

sutz

Reaction score
We're always trying guys out. I think our DBs are in decent shape IMO, but it's always good to have options.

seabowl

Reaction score
Why? Aren't there better fa options?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The new defensive staff is looking for DBs to perform a certain role. This is why the the team is loaded at S as they kick tires to find ‘that guy’

Iloka is a big DB so this looks to be some TE coverage or run support scheme possibly.

Several of the UDFA DBs are thumpers so physicality
could be key to whatever they want to do.

Last edited:

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
No no no. We need more project players on the team. We aren’t the Seahawks without signing the injured, the aged or the underperforming because WE can turn them into something no other team can. We are smarter then the rest of the league and they always work out.

That said I don’t really care about any of these players until they actually sign.

toffee

Reaction score
The new defensive staff is looking for DBs to perform a certain role. This is why the the team is loaded at S as they kick tires to find ‘that guy’

Iloka is a big DB so this looks to be some TE coverage or run support scheme possibly.

Several of the UDFA DBs are thumpers so so physicality is key to whatever they want to do.
we can always welcome tre flowers back, with the browns, he was quite good at cover TE

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
No no no. We need more project players on the team. We aren’t the Seahawks without signing the injured, the aged or the underperforming because WE can turn them into something no other team can. We are smarter then the rest of the league and they always work out.

That said I don’t really care about any of these players until they actually sign.
So, any thoughts on the actual topic? Or just more broken-record deflection shtick.

sutz

Reaction score
Well, they released that pigmy QB today. Maybe this guy fills that roster spot on the 90.

Jville

Reaction score
Tanner Muse

Tanner has got to be a legitimate possibility.

Ben Burr-Kirvin, who some of us saw in a possible coverage role, suffered a series of rehab set backs.

So expanding the search for a cover linebacker is certainly in order.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Iloka was an absolute badass, tone-setting thumper with ball skills in Cincy. Could be a culture-creating player.

I don't have much of an opinion on Tanner Muse, other than he was certainly a dude that had a penchant for being in the right place at the right time in college.