Predict the disgruntled players in upcoming season

BigMeach

Reaction score
Over the last two years I had begun to really get bored with the Seahawks. Games I would normally be glued to, I would let the game get ahead of me so I could skip through things. There was clearly a push pull going on between what RW wanted to do and what PC wanted to do and it just wasn't fun for me personally.

With that said, I'm actually looking forward to games again and seeing what happens. Even if it means us sucking for a bit. And if it thins the band wagon, so be it. I'd rather root for an underdog than an expected winner that keeps losing.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
My track record speaks for itself.
Does it? Because you seem to have just as many lapses as I or anyone else here does.

For instance - directly after you posted this, Rashaad Penny went on to have one of the best six game stretches ever, running for over 700 yards and 6.9 yards per carry.

Last edited:

m0ng0

Reaction score
Over the last two years I had begun to really get bored with the Seahawks. Games I would normally be glued to, I would let the game get ahead of me so I could skip through things. There was clearly a push pull going on between what RW wanted to do and what PC wanted to do and it just wasn't fun for me personally.

With that said, I'm actually looking forward to games again and seeing what happens. Even if it means us sucking for a bit. And if it thins the band wagon, so be it. I'd rather root for an underdog than an expected winner that keeps losing.
Sums up my feelings as well, I am actually excited to see what happens this season!

Latest posts