Pre-season for the 12's tonite!

had2bhawk

Reaction score
Will they be in season shape vocally? I'm anxious to see the reaction on the rookies faces when they enter the CLINK. They'll never wanna leave. This is when they will realize they have to step it up a notch, or go home!

Largent80

Reaction score
If you have ever been to a pre-season game then you would know the energy level isn't anywhere near a regular season game.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Largent80":31wkbc9t said:
If you have ever been to a pre-season game then you would know the energy level isn't anywhere near a regular season game.
I concur..........
5 games last year.

Pre Season Oakland - MEH
T Bay - EH
Jacksonville - EH
St. Louis - LOUD

SF NFC Championship - HOLY F LOUD

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":3bcqj5w1 said:

Hey, we've got to get back into game shape, too, you know! :)

OP
OP
had2bhawk

had2bhawk

Reaction score
Oh, I agree! Just coming off a season like last year I'm sure the 12's are bittin at the bit.

No I have never been to either pre or regular season at the Clink, Kingdome yes. I'm spoiled and lazy I guess, I stay at home and watch from MY front row seat!

TalonHawk

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they are playing tonight's game on a local channel?

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
In the years before Pete Carroll, the stadium had many empty seats for the Pre-season games. However, last year both Pre-season games were played before a "full house". Seemed to me like it was not as loud as a Regular season game.

OP
OP
had2bhawk

had2bhawk

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":19mrwc87 said:
In the years before Pete Carroll, the stadium had many empty seats for the Pre-season games. However, last year both Pre-season games were played before a "full house". Seemed to me like it was not as loud as a Regular season game.

Well I'm sure your right. Payton Manning and Company couldn't take it with half the volume in SB. I just hope there is some decibals that will send a message to the new guys.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
You obviously were not at the pre-season Denver game during the first half last year.

It wasn't playoff level, but it certainly wasn't a weak showing by the crowd like many preseason games can be.

Just saying.

GO HAWKS!!!

Largent80":17gsmnsb said:

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Not going tonight. But I hope the 12s represent even in a mundane preseason game.

Riley12

Reaction score
Pockets of 'twelves' need to be kicked in their collective junk, or have their bandwagon tickets revoked, for starting SEA - HAWK cheers while we were on offense.

Idiots.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Riley12":3892hvf7 said:
Pockets of 'twelves' need to be kicked in their collective junk, or have their bandwagon tickets revoked, for starting SEA - HAWK cheers while we were on offense.

Idiots.

I noticed that last year during the preseason, too. Combination of new ticket holders and people who don't get to go to games that often and don't know any better. We'll whip 'em into shape!

tooshort

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":24qe0qc9 said:
Riley12":24qe0qc9 said:

Idiots.

I noticed that last year during the preseason, too. Combination of new ticket holders and people who don't get to go to games that often and don't know any better. We'll whip 'em into shape!

Random preseason newbies are one thing, team/stadium employees participating is in a whole different realm of stupid.Thankfully the PA guys won't be inspiring people to get loud for the offense this year with the "Wilson Chant" :34853_doh: