Penny’s burst

m0ng0

Reaction score
Dude if Geno did not place that ball PERFECTLY in the old breadbasket Penny is dropped for a loss and we got 2 touchdowns wiped off the board :)

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Who we really need to be thanking is Waldron. Most of penny's success today came from some shrewd calls and scheming by Waldron. Those delayed handoffs in the face of the blitz was a thing of beauty. Penny had nothing but open field on many plays and it was beautiful because it was schemed like that.

Rainger

Reaction score
Who we really need to be thanking is Waldron. Most of penny's success today came from some shrewd calls and scheming by Waldron. Those delayed handoffs in the face of the blitz was a thing of beauty. Penny had nothing but open field on many plays and it was beautiful because it was schemed like that.
Those two big plays were audibles by Geno. Credit were credit is due.

Don't get me wrong I do like the offensive play calling, such a nice change from 3 and out or sack RW.

LeaveLynchAlone

Reaction score
I must have missed seeing Waldron on the field executing the plays or calling audibles to other plays based upon the defense.

I always thought Waldron would be better on the sidelines rather than in the game.

Smellyman

Reaction score
He has full speed moves that make defenders look foolish

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
I remember the days when I was the lone Penny supporter on this forum. Funny how things change.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Penny had an amazing game yesterday, similar to the games that he had to cap off the season last year. Some of the great calls and everything aside, that third and 5 to ice the game was all about effort from Penny and the line.

Coming out of this game, I think it'll be interesting to see how Defenses approach the Seahawks going forward because we put tape down both in the air and on the ground that will make any DC nervous. I don't think anyone's going to be sleeping on our passing game after the last two games but do you really want a dude putting up 150+ on less than 20 carries?

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Those two big plays were audibles by Geno. Credit were credit is due.

Don't get me wrong I do like the offensive play calling, such a nice change from 3 and out or sack RW.
Yep, some people here cannot give Geno the credit he deserves because they are biased.