Opponents Stadium

KPA

Reaction score
Before the game against the Panthers game I heard the Seahawks had yet to win a road game in 2 opponents stadiums, and Carolina was one of them. So what Stadium have we not won in?

BTW,
I don't know

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Must be more to the question...I don't think we have won in Lucas Oil Stadium (Colts), and I know we haven't won in the new Cowboys stadium. I don't believe we have won in FEDEX (Redskins) either. Or Gillette (Pats). Or Heinz Field (Steelers).

And have we won in Tampa Bay? Baltimore?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Saying the Seahawks have only 2 stadiums they have yet to win in is like saying I've only crashed 2 planes. ;)

sutz

Reaction score
Kidding aside (nice one Todd :)), there are several new stadiums that we haven't played in yet IIRC. It might have been true a few years ago that we had won in all but two stadiums, but probably not now.

The Radish

Reaction score
I know we've won at Tampa. During the Holmgren years we won a game there by some ridiculous score like 9-7. And I thought we had won at Washington.

:les:

QuahHawk

Reaction score
mabye is wasn't stadium specific and it was there were only two teams we havn't beat when we were the visiting team. It would make sense as we havn't payed at Carolina or Houston more than once or twice in the last 10 years

OP
OP
KPA

KPA

Reaction score
Man... I didn't think this was a trick question. I just didn't know the answer and/or the validity of the question.