Offseason

Crizilla

Reaction score
Sox give Devers $315M. Prob wanted to go big somehow but affording all Betts, Xander, and Devers probably wasn't realistic even in this crazy market.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Mariners have done almost nothing, this has to be one of the worst off seasons for them.

beastalamode

Reaction score
Anyone who spends a penny on the mariners in 2023 needs to have their head examined, and this from someone who was gunna buy a game pkg this year if they spent some money.

TIMD

Reaction score
AJ Pollock their big RH bat addition. What a joke. These guys are obsessed with platoon players.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Well,they had to get a Kelenic replacement. The dude isn't ready yet he's a career .180 hitter in the big leagues.

NoGain

Reaction score
There's still a lot to be excited about with the M's. Wish they had gotten another impact/solid player/hitter or two, but they played it cheap that way. They had the money to do it no matter what they said.

But they've got a great starting staff, a real good bullpen, especially if Brash starts burning bright, and some consistency running throughout the organization. If they don't get bit by the injury bug, no reason to think they can't return to the playoffs, maybe even give the Astros a divisional scare.

There's reason for hope.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
i'll be buying a j-rod jersey soon. but besides that i'm just going to copy mariners ownership :poop: and refuse spend any more money on the mariners (y)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Thru thick and thin I'll be there. Plenty to be excited about. The front office being cheap, as if that should be a surprise to anyone at this point.
Extremely frustrating, but it hasn't changed in years. Still think they are playoff bound in 2023.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Hoping the angels are trash again and Trout requests trade. Why not try and get him a ring here?

sutz

Reaction score
Hoping the angels are trash again and Trout requests trade. Why not try and get him a ring here?
I think Trout is the kind of over the hill veteran we don't want in Seattle. Been there, done that in previous regimes.