NFLN 2013 Seahawks season on now!

Chuckwow

Reaction score
If they're not ready to call us the greatest D of all time, they better call us the most entertaining. Loved Marshawn, Zack, ADB, Tate etc etc...but I enjoyed the show most, and I watched it all, when our opposition had the ball.

I must admit the show brought back some great memories of #3, too. In 2013 he was a legit triple threat. Legs, arm and football smarts. Lotsa bad blood these days and I'm glad he's gone but I'll be devastated if he's not forever enshrined as a Hawk in Canton.

JPatera76

Reaction score
If they're not ready to call us the greatest D of all time, they better call us the most entertaining. Loved Marshawn, Zack, ADB, Tate etc etc...but I enjoyed the show most, and I watched it all, when our opposition had the ball.

I must admit the show brought back some great memories of #3, too. In 2013 he was a legit triple threat. Legs, arm and football smarts. Lotsa bad blood these days and I'm glad he's gone but I'll be devastated if he's not forever enshrined as a Hawk in Canton.
Do players pick? Because AS of right now, id say he would. When he's done.. i think he'll choose broncs. I mean holy hell did he jump on the Bronco Manning/Elway Denver area ass kissing train. Between him and the interviews media has had with Ceira talking about how much the love denver and how it is better for them to grow as a family and to be better as entertainers due to the higher elevation... You would never have thought he was a Seahawk not even a few months ago.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
I do believe it is up to the player. I think Russ had enough of our FO and I feel they had enough of him. But this is a very excellent and supportive fanbase and Wilson would have to be some kinda sociopath to forget the love bestowed upon him by the majority of the fans in Seattle. I do believe his best years are behind him and I mean no disrespect in saying that. It happens. So, I don't think he will ever enjoy the same success in Denver that he had in Seattle...if that sways him at all.

But I so get your point. He's doing his all to be Broncos first and he's doing it in his very own patented, cheesy way. Every time he says "Let's ride" it's almost like he second guesses that little saying. A saying he's probably copyrighted with hopes of selling 100,000 shirts, hats and key chains emblazoned with "Let's ride".

I'm actually laughing as I think about the look on his face every time he says "Let's ride" . And I can only imagine how many times a day he practices that in a mirror. "Hey Ciera...which sounds better: Let's ride or Letttt's ride"?

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
IIRC, NFL players who get enshrined in the Pro Football HoF do not go in as members of one certain team. The player busts do not include helmets.

From the Hall of Fame's website...

Is a New Hall of Fame Member Enshrined as a Member of a Team?

Obviously, teams take great pride in the accomplishments of individuals who have been a part of their organization. Often individual teams and even the Hall of Fame will list enshrinees according to the team or teams on which they spent a significant period of time. An enshrinee, however, is not asked to “declare,” nor does the Hall of Fame “choose” a team under which a new member is enshrined. When elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, an individual is recognized for his accomplishments as a player, coach, or contributor.

JPatera76

Reaction score
IIRC, NFL players who get enshrined in the Pro Football HoF do not go in as members of one certain team. The player busts do not include helmets.

From the Hall of Fame's website...

Is a New Hall of Fame Member Enshrined as a Member of a Team?

Obviously, teams take great pride in the accomplishments of individuals who have been a part of their organization. Often individual teams and even the Hall of Fame will list enshrinees according to the team or teams on which they spent a significant period of time. An enshrinee, however, is not asked to “declare,” nor does the Hall of Fame “choose” a team under which a new member is enshrined. When elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, an individual is recognized for his accomplishments as a player, coach, or contributor.
hmm great info actually... thanks for quoting this!

Cyrus12

Reaction score

He will likely choose to go in as a donkey