Ms Marvel on D+

Zebulon Dak

Reaction score
This show is obviously intended for a younger audience (yes, younger than the rest of the MCU) but it's honestly pretty cool. Spider-Man vibes. Might be a little "too woke" for some people (and those people should probably watch it). Especially recommended if you have kids like 8-14, give or take. But if you're not afraid of being entertained by something that isn't necessarily meant for you, I say give it a go. It's fast paced, funny, insightful, and it's got some charm to it, which I appreciate. Not saying it's gonna make any of my top 10 lists, but it's fun.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I watched the first episode over the weekend with my daughter (almost 7). She seemed to enjoy it enough. It's hard to judge a show on the first episode as they usually are trying to develop characters that early. I'm sure it'll get better as it advances through the season. I was getting kind of a Stargirl (CW Show) vibe from it. Honestly I probably would just skip this if I didn't have kids, but it's definitely a decent show that I'd recommend for a family viewing.