Malik Willis is THE Guy

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I was on vacation the last week and half and my Dad passed away on April 30. So, this is my first time on here in a couple weeks. Shoot me a PM and your favorite type of beer and I'll get that out to you.

Safe to say I missed that one by a bit..........hilarious.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Sorry to hear the news of your father's passing, Soul. I wondered where you'd been.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Thanks, it was really sudden too. Even with his health being iffy. Making the phone calls to relatives was gut wrenching. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I was on vacation the last week and half and my Dad passed away on April 30. So, this is my first time on here in a couple weeks. Shoot me a PM and your favorite type of beer and I'll get that out to you.

Mine passed away April 24th. I feel your pain brother.

toffee

Reaction score
Pete and John took a HUGE gamble here, Willis will keep them sleepless for awhile. If, and a big if, Willis develop into a star, Pete and John will forever be remember as the one that passed on Willis.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score

Sorry to hear that, man. Hope you're doing well.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
The thing that surprised me about us not drafting a QB is that we had them take top 30 visits here. I took that to indicate serious interest, especially in view of need and Pete's statements about a #4 would be important. I don't know that Willis was one of the visits, but I recall Ridder and Corral came. In any case I love the way the draft turned out and am excited by what I've seen of Lewis in the Rookie camp. Highlite tapes usually aren't worth a lot but Lewis had a LOT of memorable highlites to show off from a one loss season.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Mine died March 4th. Hopefully he and my mom are together now.

My condolences to you both. It’s never easy.
My mom died last year on May 15th. My mother in law October 20th. And about 3 weeks ago my dad. Sucky ass year to say the least.

BigMeach

Reaction score

Sorry to hear that man. Wishing you and your family well.

Maui12thman

Reaction score
In all honesty- you never even heard of Malik Willis until the end of last years CFB season Did you?