If it will be, how will the Super Bowl be rigged?

Forthewin

Reaction score
I have no clue if the Super Bowl will be rigged or not. However some say Vegas plays a role and advertisers want people on their toes.

So, will it be a last second touchdown, 2 inches short of the goal line ending, bad call from the refs or some other "unbelievable moment"? You make the call!

chris98251

Reaction score
Aaron has Patrick Kidnapped and gets in his uniform and has a visor on and wins it, goes on Jeopardy and states he has won a Super Bowl in both Conferences and gets busted. Goodell pardons him and gives him MVP for creative thinking.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
If Rodgers is in it, the Packers will get favorable officiating. I hate it, but it's just how it is.......

QuahHawk

Reaction score
GB has the biggest fan base of the 4. Brady is the leagues golden boy and so is Mahomes. Win win for NFL. Maybe the Bills are the least likely to have calls go their way

Threedee

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2wnyqgpd said:
If Rodgers is in it, the Packers will get favorable officiating. I hate it, but it's just how it is.......

Rodgers is a star, but it's much more about his legacy team. If there were steering for TB in the SB, it would be all about Brady as an individual.