Game ball to? Penny or ??

toffee

Reaction score
Game ball to Penny, I think this young man earned it. It has been a few ups and mostly downs in the past years, a show of appreciation is in order?

Defense, if they don't give up a last minute TD, then they good enough, 13 points with zero in second half.

sutz

Reaction score
Rat":2e1u6p2n said:
I'd give it to the poor kid who had to chase down Myers' XP attempts.
Ok, that's funny. :laugh:

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
lol, no love for Penny, oh well, he need to have a few games like this one to earn dot net's respect.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
toffee":3byw3es6 said:
lol, no love for Penny, oh well, he need to have a few games like this one to earn dot net's respect.
He's playing against one of the worst run defenses in the NFL and he can't stay healthy. Penny has earned every bit of the skepticism that is thrown his way.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":31t2rx4l said:
toffee":31t2rx4l said:
He's playing against one of the worst run defenses in the NFL and he can't stay healthy. Penny has earned every bit of the skepticism that is thrown his way.

Agreed.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
He also deserves praise for running aggressively and showing the open field break away speed that makes a healthy Penny so coveted

Absolutely NO reason to be salty about Penny's performance today. We should all be cautiously optimistic, unless being right on .net is more important than Seahawk success.....

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":a9n1fyrm said:
toffee":a9n1fyrm said:
I don't get it man, does saying crap like this really make you feel good? :177692:

chris98251

Reaction score
Penny needed a game like this to gain confidence and repetitions that meant something, maybe it will carry over to tougher opponents, he showed he can play.

I will say the same thing for Wilson also, he needed a game that was in control to gain some confidence and run the offense more like it was designed, still had his moments but they were more in sync with what was the game plan.

We beat up a team that was suppose be one we beat up on, that's a good thing rather than playing down to the opponent.