For this season, what will make you happy?

toffee

Reaction score
You know I am a homer, don't you? For me:

Heaven :
Conference championship and beyond.
Very happy :
Winning record and youngster developing nicely.
Happy:
At least 5 wins but defense in top 5 points and yards allowed.
Not so happy:
5 wins but defense at last year's level.
Unhappy:
Less than 5 wins and kids kind of bust.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
You know I am a homer, don't you? For me:

Heaven :
Conference championship and beyond.
Very happy :
Winning record and youngster developing nicely.
Happy:
At least 5 wins but defense in top 5 points and yards allowed.
Not so happy:
5 wins but defense at last year's level.
Unhappy:
Less than 5 wins and kids kind of bust.
ALL of this.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I’ll be happy if they are competitive in every game. I’ll be ecstatic if they win more than last year.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I’ll be happy if either

1. we upgrade the QB slot and have a 8-9 9-8 type of season or better.

or

2. We have a rebuild season (which I don’t have a problem with) and fire PC at the end of it.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I would be happy to see a physical hard-hitting defense, if we could get a whole team of guys like Browner, that would be amazing.

Or just 1 or 2 extra players that play like that.

Also, would love to see a secondary that steals the ball. As many guys that can take it to the house as possible.

Finally, I wouldn't mind a defense that got flagged for getting too physical. It would almost be a bad of honor to see a team that might lose, but is going to send your guys home with a limp.

Not looking for intentionally injuring anyone, or cheap shots, I hate that. But a team that plays too close to the whistle and a bit beyond would be great.

And I would love to see creative blitzes that put opposing QBs in the dirt. Again, even if we have to get a few flags because of our aggressiveness.

Not sure we have the pieces for that, but it would be great to see. Not expecting wins due to our QB situation...but it would be great to see other teams fear playing us even when they know they would likely win.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
I'll be happy if our 2 rookie tackles, RB and 2nd round edge rusher look promising. If that happens the puzzle is almost complete.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Very happy: Winning it all with Lock, Smith, or Eason at QB! (And then we draft a new franchise QB in 2023 who helps us win 10 more SBs in a row.)

Scout

Reaction score
A dominating running game backed by a swarming defense. With the current talent on the squad that is very, very doable.

Hawkspeed

Reaction score
I will be happy no matter what happens... It is a lot of fun to watch football!!!

Just the act of watching the game, makes my mind, body and muscles twitch and my emotions flair in response, when I watch an exciting play. I am sure you know what I mean... As I get older it seems like the youngsters just get better and better! We have some incredible talent on the Seahawks now. I can't wait to see what happens.

This re-build is a little bit like when Pete started here in Seattle. There are a lot of changes, but you can really see the positive things when they happen. Like our new "Rookie Class"!!!

I bet we make the playoffs.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
A promising defense. I don’t care about wins this year as much and unless Drew or Geno can prove effective we’ll be drafting Young or Stroud next April

Mike D in 332

Reaction score
Top 5 Wish List
5) No players lose time to off field suspensions
4) Player development. We are at our best as the year goes on.
3) The scheme changes work out positively. Other teams can't read us so well and we embrace the element of surprise.
2) Pete Still has it and we are reloading!!!
1) The Draft Class from this year exceeds expectations!!!
Honorable mention: We run for 2500 yards