ivotuk

Reaction score
Drew Lock | 2019 Rookie Highlights
130,339 views -- May 1, 2020

Drew Lock | 2020-21 Highlights
93,514 views -- Jan 9, 2021

Film Study: Can Drew Lock be the Broncos Franchise QB
14,914 views -- Jan 14, 2022

NFL Film Breakdown: Is Broncos QB Drew Lock Good or Bad? A Look at His Ups and Downs in His 2nd Year
10,185 views -- Nov 5, 2020

Breaking Down Drew Lock's Almost Perfect Game vs. the Panthers | Baldy Breakdowns
47,145 views -- Dec 16, 2020

nwHawk

Reaction score
A few months before the trade I started watching bits about Lock and thinking he might be an interesting replacement if Russ was traded. I thought Rodgers might end up in Denver and Lock might be available. I love that his sack rates are close to half of Russell’s average. I have a feeling the offensive line will magically be better next year. Lock is ready to start his breakout. Expect a solid season with a lot of growth.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I've watched a number of these highlight videos and I'm convinced the guy has the Arm strength, pocket presence and mobility to be a good starter in the NFL. He just needs to improve his consistency. A number of these throws are in tight coverage and these highlights show he's willing to put it in tight spots and take some risks- which all great QB's are able to do. He's not a "check down Charlie" like Geno Smith is. I'm excited to see the kid develop.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
I liked that game against the Panthers, but then again, it was against the Panthers. Great confidence builder.

Jville

Reaction score
This is a terrific collection of highlights. Thanks for posting. (y)

nwHawk

Reaction score
I also think Drew Ned’s to work on anticipation. Lock fits Pete’s see it hit it frame work. But I’d like to see him rock and fire at the WR breaks a little more often. That’s only going to develop with time, trust and practice.

Boycie

Reaction score
He can throw over the middle, and has some nice touch on his lob passes. He also seemed to get the ball away quickly, but I am by no means an expert.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Watching these clips and then this fun lowlight reel, is he blind to safeties? He seems to read his receivers well on man coverage, definitely no noodle arm (although a bit wobbly) but his accuracy is below average. Maybe he gets better as he learns to read NFL defenses more, but he makes a lot of throws that work in college, but not the NFL.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I also think Drew Ned’s to work on anticipation. Lock fits Pete’s see it hit it frame work. But I’d like to see him rock and fire at the WR breaks a little more often. That’s only going to develop with time, trust and practice.
I like this, He needs to see the break before it happens. Because if he waits for the break help will be there by the time the ball does.