David Moore 38yd catch and run was pivotal

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Second quarter, 1:36 left to play, 3rd and 10 at Philly's 43 yard line.

Moore runs back to the ball, sheds a tackle, turns and runs, gets to the 5 yard line.
Two plays later Marshawn scores a 5yd TD run.

10-3 at half.

THAT was a pivotal play! Let's keep this kid!

getnasty

Reaction score
I don't hate Moore what so ever, he's a little inconsistent but just fine for a number 4

John63

Reaction score
getnasty":22sxzcpw said:
I don't hate Moore what so ever, he's a little inconsistent but just fine for a number 4

Actually right now he is the #3
No Jordan
No Brown
No Turner

Only other Wr we had was Ursua

sutz

Reaction score
Was kind of a strange play, one of those where he was running backwards at first and I'm thinking hey kid, run forward you dummy!

Then he got around the corner and almost scored from mid-field. :mrgreen:

It was great individual effort, with an assist from DK for the last 5 yards or so.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
That was a HUGE play. It was an “Oh sh**......... I mean, way to go play!”

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good point, that was a flat out game changer. Instead of 3-3 at the Half, you're up 10.

The play to me that was the most annoying was that OBVIOUS offsides that didn't get called. Everyone saw it was offsides, and Russ even did the "free play" thing and chucked it up there.
There is no excuse for not calling offsides there. And it would have given them a first down. Instead, they had to settle for 3.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Ditto to every comment. I especially liked DK's pancake block at the end of the play. Moore made several strong plays during this game. Great to see guys who aren't thought to be stars stepping up in big moments. That is what has to happen if we are to advance in these playoffs.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Oh hell yes, that block was money. This guy is clearly a total team guy.
Meanwhile, the Vikings were up 10 at New Orleans and all we saw was Diggs whining like a baby because he didn't get enough throws. Unreal, can you be a little more selfish?

olyfan63

Reaction score
David Moore had a really good season last year, caught some key TDs for us. I like this kid! He is a legit NFL WR. Also strong on special teams. Blocks in the running game. Running threat on receiver sweeps. Has the occasional big play in the passing game just when we've forgotten about him. Keeper.

lukerguy

Reaction score
He played something around 70% of the snaps, and quite honestly I think we should try to get him this again. Turner and Brown are fine, but I think Moore is the best of the three of those guys.