Dahmer

MyrtleHawk

Reaction score
Evan Peters, absolutely love this guy as an actor. I first saw him in AHS, then geeked out when he was in the X-Men movie as Quicksilver. He's a really great underrated actor imo

JPPT1974

Reaction score
Yeah as he is an underrated actor. Think that a load of movie roles will now come his way.

Welshers

Reaction score
It's getting some not so great reviews. Some people saying it glorifies the sicko. What'd you guys think? Worth a watch?

m0ng0

Reaction score
We watched the first episode and the wife was not digging it so we moved on...I thought it was ok, not great

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
It's getting some not so great reviews. Some people saying it glorifies the sicko. What'd you guys think? Worth a watch?
coworkers told me to check it out. through 3 episodes now. it's actually well done. good acting, good writing, very atmospheric for a netflix film. but not the cheeriest of content, mind you.

NoChops

Reaction score
yeah, its not an easy watch but it was well done. I'm not sure what was harder to watch, the depictions of what Dahmer did or those of the effects on the victim's families.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Didn't realize the cops coulda had him early on..gave a victim right back to him only to be killed..cops kept their job and had zero remorse.

xray

Reaction score
Does Netflix compete in the Emmys ? There was some excellent work in that series . imo

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Don't know why anyone would be interested in this, but people seem to love death, killing and things that are horrific.