Broncos GM bummed about team's offense

Ruminator

Reaction score
Quote from article:
So much so, Paton said that while he'd listen to offers leading up to Tuesday's trade deadline, "we're not in the mode of getting rid of our really good players."

Ah, OK, I guess that means a team like the Panthers might be able to make a trade for Russ!

GM backs Wilson, Hack amid slide

(Of course he "backs" Wilson - he's got a quarter billion invested in him.)

Seahawker

Reaction score
John Schneider is quite the horse trader. Playing with house money, he pokerfaced this deal by pushing all his chips into the pot while bluffing with a pair of 3's. RW owes his agent Mark Rodgers & GM George Paton a Christmas card attached to a bottle of 25 year old single malt scotch for the rest of their lives. It's Paton's fault, he never should have extended RW early.

Things may not improve anytime soon for Denver, after the Jag's in London they head into their bye week. Then 5 of their last seven games against playoff caliber teams, Titans>Raiders>Panthers>Ravens>Chiefs>Cardinals>Rams>Chiefs>Chargers.
Time to play some Hero ball for a team he doesn't have to carry.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I think Denver could easily win the next 4 then lose the last 6 as their schedule gets pretty tough

This is brutal
KC x 2
LAR
LAC
Balt
AZ

acer1240

Reaction score
I think Denver could easily win the next 4 then lose the last 6 as their schedule gets pretty tough

This is brutal
KC x 2
LAR
LAC
Balt
AZ
I was just about to post the same thing. That schedule is brutal.

m0ng0

Reaction score
Well if Russ wants Hackett gone they lose or throw the game to bring about "the greater good"