Brees out at NBC

zchurch74

Reaction score
So your saying there is a chance? Not really but would you be OK with a 2 year deal? Brees with DK and Lockett could be dangerous.

One can only dream

CPHawk

Reaction score
They should just go to a Manning style broadcast for now on, and do away with old school broadcasting.

sdog1981

Reaction score
They should just go to a Manning style broadcast for now on, and do away with old school broadcasting.
They have to cater to the distracted viewer and the Manning cast really targets that.

nanomoz

Reaction score
They have to cater to the distracted viewer and the Manning cast really targets that.
It's crazy how technology and social media and stuff has so thoroughly changed people. I'm rarely a fan of the work by the color commentators, but I know that a Manning-cast style booth is my own personal vision of hell.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
In what way is Romo awful? He is about as close as prime Madden was at describing what is going on in ways that educates and informs viewers.
Sorry I find him sickening..especially when he couldn't do any of the stuff that he preaches on tv...

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Sorry I find him sickening..especially when he couldn't do any of the stuff that he preaches on tv...
I mean, the bar for broadcaster is pretty goddamn high in that case. Romo was pretty good. Clawed his way up from the bottom, too.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Wait, Brees was on TV? Was he hosting a game show? Did he play the part of Barney the Purple Dragon?

Whatever it was, he was obviously too short.