Best game by the Defense this year

Polk738

Reaction score
Hands down, show me another game this season where they keep an offense like the Rams out of the end zone, I'll wait :D some cliff notes

-Jordan Brooks was worth the first round pick, he is clearly outshining Patrick Queen by this point

-Jamal Adams TD save near the goal line was just a thing of beauty, what an amazing play, I'll give him a pass on the dropped INT considering he had broken fingers

-I can't say enough good things about KJ Wright, what a play maker

-Diggs made his 5th INT of the year he is having a REAL knack for being in the right place at the right time

-Jarran Reed is a WARRIOR, to play the way he did with a chest injury is incredible

-Alton Robinson is really starting to turn a corner, loved seeing him get another sack today

-Thoughts???

sutz

Reaction score
Great game, especially on D. It's like everybody stepped up when needed.

:2thumbs:

renofox

Reaction score
This is the 1st game this year that I've seen the D show a superior level of intensity on every play, and execute at a high level consistently.

If they continue in this vein, and RW can play at his average or a little better, this team is definitely Super Bowl material.

OP
OP
Polk738

Polk738

Reaction score
Some breakdowns of the defense with some offense mixed in

[youtube]0feC4jAJNtU[/youtube]

D

DomeHawk

Polk738":1e3dnl0o said:
Some breakdowns of the defense with some offense mixed in

[youtube]0feC4jAJNtU[/youtube]

"Dennis Rodman" Metcalf, lol.

toffee

Reaction score
It seems like we don't lack talent, and guys are finally starting to play as a cohesive unit.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk