Barton

Nv_Hawks

Reaction score
Wow, this guy has no clue. He’s always retreating and most tackles he’s making are 8 yds from the LOS. Whatever happened to LB stopping the run. I would rather see Nick B, at least he’s a head hunter.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The play where he let Kittle cut to the inside and score instead of forcing him out... Just awful. He is truly an awful, awful football player.

Zero strengths to his game. None. Hes slow, weak, poor IQ. High school coaches should be showing their young players film of him as an example of what NOT to do.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I'm not a mod or admin or anything, but is there anyway to put this thread on auto-bump after every game? It just seems like a waste of time for a member to have to post weekly.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I'm not a mod or admin or anything, but is there anyway to put this thread on auto-bump after every game? It just seems like a waste of time for a member to have to post weekly.
I was hoping we could auto bump all Barton threads simultaneously so the entire first page is just talking about Cody Barton

m0ng0

Reaction score
Yeah F*CK that guy cut him now, hell cut everybody not named Woolen, Geno, Lucas, Walker, Metcalf, and Cross. Lockett is wuss so cut him too! FIRE all the coaches and yeah we will be good.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Barton has seemingly become the whipping boy of our anger here. The guy is one of the very few who has actually made some game changing plays lately. Personally I feel like he has been playing better (not saying good but better). Our problems start up front on this team but I would agree that Barton isn't really the solution. He doesn't deserve the vitriol in this thread though.

seabowl

Reaction score
Barton has seemingly become the whipping boy of our anger here. The guy is one of the very few who has actually made some game changing plays lately. Personally I feel like he has been playing better (not saying good but better). Our problems start up front on this team but I would agree that Barton isn't really the solution. He doesn't deserve the vitriol in this thread though.
Agree

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Quandre Diggs, whiffed pretty badly himself yesterday in his own right!
Plus the dropped INT's and he is making top end safety money. I find it odd that Barton is the one this board would take their anger out on and yes I agree that he isn't the best but he seems to have better hands than any of our safeties including Jamal.

Polk738

Reaction score
I actually hate Diggs more than Barton, Cody Barton isn't making top level money while going to the podium and saying things like "the team just isn't very good" while dropping gimme interceptions.

cymatica

Reaction score
Put Barton's positive plays vs boneheaded/whiffs on a balance scale and the damn thing would flip over

mistaowen

Reaction score
Put Barton's positive plays vs boneheaded/whiffs on a balance scale and the damn thing would flip over

That and him getting dragged by a RB 7 yards past the LOS. Dude barely ever is in position to blow up a run in his gap, too often is either engaging a blocker like he's an OL for some reason as if he's expecting the safeties to make the tackle or washing himself out for no reason. He's a decent ST guy who has no one behind him in the depth chart.