Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Rams)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Man, did we really lose to the then 3-7 Raiders at home? These past two games have been humbling to say the least. I'm still floored over that loss, but each year we always say we lose a game we never would have anticipated, and win one we never would have anticipated. I sure hope that was our one unanticipated loss. The Hawks head South to LA to face the Rams for the first time this season. This Rams team doesn't resemble anything like the power house Super Bowl team of last year. Injuries have derailed the team significantly and I have to believe we will take advantage and stop this skid.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Rams 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 7-4

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, while I shouldn't be surprised by anything this year, I'm still also floored. They had NO excuse losing that game.

So, on to the Rams. Way too easy just to look at the record and assume a team sucks. (see sunday)

I think we take this one, but it's gonna' be a close game. Divisional, bad matchups etc. I'm HOPING Stafford doesn't play, but not w/our luck.

Hawks 23-20

GGotskill

Reaction score
Rams will most likely be missing a bunch of key players. Still don't put it past the Hawks to play down to competition. Close game.

Hawks 24
Rams 20

Geno drives down the field to win the game with only a few seconds left on the clock. Geno Smith touchdown to Tyler Lockett.

hawks85

Reaction score
I predicted that we would run the table and I was wrong. I'm still in shock we lost to the Raiders. I'm also still in shock they ran over 300 yards on us and gained over 500 yards of total offense. It's gonna take longer than a week to fix that D.

Hawks - 30
Rams - 38

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Hey Chawk, your score is impossible for an OT W.

Got thumped by another team that exercised the winning formula against the Seahawks, 'Run the Ball'.

The Rams look to be down a few key players for this game and may just be not the team our guys are unable to beat recently.

They are a weaker team defensively w/o Donald, and I predict this game the Seahawks will be able to run against them, while they will have difficulty doing so against the Hawks.

That said our team needs to grab this W quickly and keep the peddle to the metal, or they will find ways to climb back into the game.

Closer than we like result Seahawks 21- LA Rams 17

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Hawks 20-13

I doubt the Rams will run the ball down our throats. They are about as bad at rushing as the Seahawks are at run stopping. It’s a wash. And they don’t have Kupp in their passing offense, so Seahawks should have a decent performance on defense this week.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
No Donald, Kupp, Stafford...should be a win...I think if they lose the playoff hopes are over. Imo they win.
34-17 seahawks

Ytd 6-5

evergreen

Reaction score
Rams in overtime.

Rams 33 ok this is possible.

Seahawks 24
It took me a while to figure that score out. Man that would really suck. We finally beat the F’ing Rams.
Hawks 31
Rams 13.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Rams are missing all their stars, but dang if McVay doesnt own Carroll.

Still going with Seattle in a close one, but am starting Akers in my fantasy league this week.

Hawks - 23
Rams - 21

FPD

Reaction score
I think the Hawks defense is going to make the Rams' quadruple super secret back-ups on offense look like world beaters! Thankfully, I still think Geno & Co. can save the day!

Seahawks - 34
Rams - 27

morgulon1

Reaction score
More bad news for the Seahawks as their weaknesses are further exposed by better coaching and adjustments.

Seattle 17
Los Angeles 26

Record : ? I suck anyways

nwHawk

Reaction score
My heart says Hawks in a blowout. Carroll watched this team go from the driver’s seat for the division to probably not making the playoffs. There is still a chance but it requires fixing the leaky defense. Mistakes hurt. Offensive line has it a wall, defensive line is manned by scrubs. WR production is disappointing from WR #3 and down. This could be a “get tight game”. Let’s put the mail in the Ram’s season.

Seahawks: 31
Rams: 13

Season: 6-5

GGotskill

Reaction score
Rams will most likely be missing a bunch of key players. Still don't put it past the Hawks to play down to competition. Close game.

Hawks 24
Rams 20

Geno drives down the field to win the game with only a few seconds left on the clock. Geno Smith touchdown to Tyler Lockett.

Pretty damn close!

Latest posts