Aqua Talib maybe caught up in a murder

Jac

Reaction score
That video was horrifying. The murdered coach was coaching his son.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed Aqib's commentary in the few games I caught him broadcasting. I wasn't surprised by his insight as a player but I was impressed by his impartiality, balance, quick wit and timing. It's probable that ship has now sailed (unless he immediately hires the agent of Ray Lewis).

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Ray Lewis was involved in a murder...gotta deal for ratting on his friends..now a hofer and thought of as just a great guy..Talib will be fine.

ivotuk

Reaction score
What motivates these crazy assholes to shoot someone? At a football practice? "Oh, it's just a Life, just somebody's hard working parent!
Aqib is guilty by association. He had to know his brother was carrying, and had to know what kind of person his brother is.

I've never understood people's need to carry a gun. It's pathetic! I've been around guns all of my life, as my Dad was a big game guide, and I was one also. Plus we both liked to fill our freezer with wild game.

But my Dad taught me that guns were dangerous. If you got in a vehicle, or came in the house with a loaded gun (no shell in the chamber), you got your ass kicked!

The only reason to carry a gun is if you're hunting, or live/work in an area with a lot of crime. NOT at a youth football practice! wtf...and then kill a guy, for what? Coaching too hard? It just blows my mind that someone would pull a gun and kill another person when they are not in any kind of danger.

And why doesn't a killing like this get the kind of coverage that other shootings get? Is this coach's life less valuable?