Anyone interested in becoming a Mod here on the .NET?

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Administrator
Reaction score
Like the title says, I am looking to see if any of you would be interested in becoming a Mod on this forum? Please post here or PM if you are interested for more details.

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
If you have set clear expectations for a mod to operate under, I would be interested in helping out.

acer1240

Reaction score
As the most even tempered person here I'd like to submit my application. I hardly ever offend anyone and I smell nice.

Death

Reaction score
I know I am new here, but I would like to think I am pretty level headed and understanding and have been a mod before lol. Since I live in North Carolina, you can have me down as your East Coast moderator if you need to :)

I'd be fair to everyone(y)

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I know I am new here, but I would like to think I am pretty level headed and understanding and have been a mod before lol. Since I live in North Carolina, you can have me down as your East Coast moderator if you need to :)

I'd be fair to everyone(y)

Someone who eats fried gator biscuits is suspect in my mind.

;-)

Judas

Reaction score
I created this alt account using Yopmail for email and "blow me" as a favorite team. I'm not sure there's any point in having moderators or having them moderate if problem posters can come back this easily, (not to mention how vulnerable this site could be to a spam attack when the season starts). Then again, if banned posters are allowed back with their original accounts and they can post political comments in the Shack...

...but hey, I'm available. Sign me up for that deputy's badge. ;)