This temperament and attitude is why Bwagz is loved.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
For the record, I only ranted about Bobby 1 time. After the Rams/Revenge game.

Loving Loving Loving this:

Even if it's only for 1 season, I could care less. Awesome having him back.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
If he retires with the team, I’m buying that Jersey. Last week I got two more. A Chancellor and Kennedy(my last HOFer).

scutterhawk

Reaction score
For the record, I only ranted about Bobby 1 time. After the Rams/Revenge game.

Loving Loving Loving this:

Even if it's only for 1 season, I could care less. Awesome having him back.
Success begats success, IF he's as "Get After it" as I think he WILL BE in the '23' campaign, I suspect that he stays a Seahawk for AT LEAST 3 more seasons.
He needs to retire a SEAHAWK!!!

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
And what a different welcome he'll get in his first game back at Lumen versus 'ol what's his name..
No kidding. Almost makes me want to go.

Been a while - holy cow, I just checked and it's been 14 years since I've been to Seattle. Wow. Time flies.

hawkpride

Reaction score
Not to hijack the tread but, a couple days ago, I was just in Downtown Seattle by the Stadums for the first time in 25 years. I didn't even recognize the place (and I grew up there). All the new on ramps, off ramps and light rail along with all the construction in the area, was bad. I took the ferry over from Bremerton, so I was off loaded right in the area. The one way streets seem to be in reverse, add the bike lanes and holly sh t. I'm so glad not to live there anymore...
And the historic triangle building by PineNear(SP?) Square seems to be ready for demolition... Just adding to CalgaryHawkFan20 comment.

And to add, Bobby in my opinion has the best attitude and work ethic of (most) of all the former LOB era Hawks..

Last edited:
OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Not to hijack the tread but, a couple days ago, I was just in Downtown Seattle by the Stadums for the first time in 25 years. I didn't even recognize the place (and I grew up there). All the new on ramps, off ramps and light rail along with all the construction in the area, was bad. I took the ferry over from Bremerton, so I was off loaded right in the area. The one way streets seem to be in reverse, add the bike lanes and holly sh t. I'm so glad not to live there anymore...
And the historic triangle building by PineNear(SP?) Square seems to be ready for demolition... Just adding to CalgaryHawkFan20 comment.
I was thinking about how much it must have changed -

We used to stay at the Crowne Plaza and walk literally everywhere - I'm not sure that's a good idea anymore - I've read in this forum that there's lots of homeless/tentcity stuff there - NONE of which was there when we last visited - probably not that safe.....

hawkpride

Reaction score
Yep, tents everywhere, people sleeping in sleeping bags on the sidewalk, not what I remember ether.

Aircrew

Reaction score
seattle gets what it votes for
"The government you elect is the government you deserve."
-Thomas Jefferson

Couldn't agree more. It use to really hurt when I saw what was happening to the Emerald City, a place I held in such high regard since I was a kid. Now I couldn't care less, let it burn. Haven't been there in over 6 years and have no intention of breaking that streak. Unless, perhaps, a certain former QB comes back to get boo'd again..

hawkfan68

Reaction score
He is one of the top 3 Hawks of all time if you're going by accomplishments, stats and league awards.....and slam dunk future HOF member.

Largent
Jones
Wagner

That's the short list.
I believe Tez has a strong case to be considered one of the top 3 Hawks of all time. Easley too.

balakoth

Reaction score
I believe Tez has a strong case to be considered one of the top 3 Hawks of all time. Easley too.
Explain why though? Being a super star on a bottom dweller team?

Would he have really shined with a team of stars?
Bobby lead this team for YEARs .. and was a leader for our super bowl..

Easley and Tez seems just like a boomer logic pick honestly

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Explain why though? Being a super star on a bottom dweller team?

Would he have really shined with a team of stars?
Bobby lead this team for YEARs .. and was a leader for our super bowl..

Easley and Tez seems just like a boomer logic pick honestly
In their careers, they were not only top players on their own team but also arguably the top players at their position in the league. That's why. Both are in the Pro Football HOF.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
I was thinking about how much it must have changed -

We used to stay at the Crowne Plaza and walk literally everywhere - I'm not sure that's a good idea anymore - I've read in this forum that there's lots of homeless/tentcity stuff there - NONE of which was there when we last visited - probably not that safe.....
Are you saying that you....Don't..Want..To..Get caught up..In any of that...Funky shit going down in the city?

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
If he retires with the team, I’m buying that Jersey. Last week I got two more. A Chancellor and Kennedy(my last HOFer).
Either way, that's the retro jersey I am buying. To go along with Cortez the King and Big Walt.