2 FREE Tickets To Today's Game

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry for the late late notice but I am giving away my two seats to today's game to the first person who PM's me. You have to be a Seahawks fan, a frequent poster here at .NET and that's it.

Section 126, Row FF seats 5 and 6. Good seats!

Cheers and Go Hawks!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Probably too late of notice for peeps. I get it. Oh well. They will remain available for anyone who wants them.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
If I lived anywhere near Seattle Metro, I'd be picking those babies up, 126 tickets are still on Stubhub for $130 apiece.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah that’s around our face value per ticket. I figured most fans who would want to go are not living locally to make it feasible in such short notice. Sadly I can’t quite literally give these tickets away! lol

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
My brother lives in Kent..but not sure if he and his gfriend can go. She got in a wreck last year and is still sort of hobbled with pin in her leg and other issues. Or I would text him. They are next to kent Station so access to the sounder is easy.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
By the way....I just texted my brother....he said NO. He is more intelligent than I thought.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I just saw this and would have loved to have gone to the game! Unfortunately, I wouldn't have been able to get there. Very generous of you though!

rcaido

Reaction score
Ill take it if its still available! Anybody got Delorean too?

King Dog

Reaction score
I left two Hawks tickets on the dash of my car when I went to the grocery store. When I came out, there was two more

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
King Dog":23xmv93x said:
I left two Hawks tickets on the dash of my car when I went to the grocery store. When I came out, there was two more
Giphy
thin the herd of bandwagon fans… all for it… 10 winning seasons in a row, 9 playoffs and would have been 10 if it wasnt Walsh kicking that year… soooo rough… trade Wilson and draft another Dan McGwire or Rick Mirer…starting QBs let alone first ballot HOF QBs are a dime a dozen in the draft, right????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King Dog

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":1vu7184t said:
King Dog":1vu7184t said:
Giphy
thin the herd of bandwagon fans… all for it… 10 winning seasons in a row, 9 playoffs and would have been 10 if it wasnt Walsh kicking that year… soooo rough… trade Wilson and draft another Dan McGwire or Rick Mirer…starting QBs let alone first ballot HOF QBs are a dime a dozen in the draft, right????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct