Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE SPORTS BAR ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:10 pm 
* NET Developer *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm
Posts: 3589
Location: Battle Ground, WA
Get it HERE immediately following the game and keep Seahawks.NET the best fan site on the internet while you do...

Go 'hawks


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:23 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:20 am
Posts: 509
Location: BC Canada
Visa is my friend...big order made from this link!

_________________
Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:47 pm 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Online

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:40 am
Posts: 4367
Location: Southern CA
Just ordered a tee and cap. Woo hoo!

_________________
Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:11 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:11 pm
Posts: 180
WooHoo...found some 3X!!!

_________________
SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
GO 'HAWKS!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:06 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
Posts: 12378
Location: Anchorage, AK
Got the cap they were wearing and got a tee..blue with all the player's listed on the back

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:31 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 9:27 am
Posts: 239
Location: Jacksonville, FL
kidhawk wrote:
Got the cap they were wearing and got a tee..blue with all the player's listed on the back


Love that one with the names on it. Might have to add that to my ever growing list.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:54 am 
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:37 am
Posts: 1314
That Super Bowl Fan game jersey is tempting.

If a size large reebok jersey is slightly snug on me will an extra-large nike one fit a little better? I've heard they size them a little different.

_________________
The LOLs of the many outweigh the shame of the few


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:38 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 9:27 am
Posts: 239
Location: Jacksonville, FL
The Nike jerseys are a bit smaller than the Reeboks so if the large Reebok is a bit snug I would go with the XL Nike. The fit on them is totally different so it will probably feel a bit weird at first. For a point of reference, I am 6 foot, 210 lbs and I wear the XL.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:56 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:33 pm
Posts: 2147
Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Raised: Florida
Image

_________________
Image
"Somehow a second year quarterback was more ready for this game, than a first ballot hall of famer!?"
-DMac 104.3 Denver The Fan after Super Bowl XLVIII


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:18 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:20 am
Posts: 509
Location: BC Canada
$600 bucks spent on this stuff....shirts, hats, clock, dog leash, stickers, flag.....can't wait to eadd next years stuff too!

_________________
Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:51 am 
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:37 am
Posts: 1314
drcool wrote:
The Nike jerseys are a bit smaller than the Reeboks so if the large Reebok is a bit snug I would go with the XL Nike. The fit on them is totally different so it will probably feel a bit weird at first. For a point of reference, I am 6 foot, 210 lbs and I wear the XL.


Perfect thanks!

_________________
The LOLs of the many outweigh the shame of the few


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:37 pm 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:08 pm
Posts: 1989
Got the shirt, hat, and blu ray thru this link. How long do they normally sell the super bowl stuff. Really want a jacket but gotta wait.

_________________
Welcome to Mr. Wilson's Magic Show
Strong safety Kam Chancellor, a 6-foot-3, 232-pound rhinoceros in cleats.....REED ALBERGOTTI
Put them together, and this long-limbed, fleet-a-foot foursome forms a formidable force. ....Clare Farnsworth referencing the "Legion of Boom"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:14 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:11 pm
Posts: 180
There goes another $150....this is not right! :lol:

BTW, I am looking for the green/blue winter hat with the ball on top and I can't seem to find them....anyone else see them?

_________________
SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
GO 'HAWKS!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:53 am 
NET Ring Of Honor
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
Posts: 21064
Location: NFL WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013-2014
I don't wear caps, but that one they all wore after the game is tight, and I have to get one. Also a lanyard, banner, pennant, and beer glasses that say CHAMPIONS. My Visa card is all bout that action. Boss

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:10 am 
NET Bench Warmer
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:06 pm
Posts: 10
Attachment:
00M0M_YQCqPWzWDO_600x450.jpg
00M0M_YQCqPWzWDO_600x450.jpg [ 25.35 KiB | Viewed 4214 times ]
i have an amazing seahwks table for sale if anyone is interested. its still got some work to bedone but as you can see it is aready pretty sick.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:17 am 
* Handsome *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:37 pm
Posts: 2855
Location: Tri Cities, WA
Getting a Super Bowl champ banner for the Cave. And that patch must be added to the 12 jersey.

_________________
"it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:59 pm 
NET Bench Warmer
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:11 pm
Posts: 37
For those (like me) that don't want to spend $36 on what is likely a 1-Disc Blu-ray, its available for pre-order on Amazon for $22.96. In looking at the previous year's copies though, they seem to release another one a bit later in the year (2-Disc). Here's what the titles will look like:

NFL Super Bowl <Super Bowl Roman Numerals> Champions: <Year> <Team> [Blu-ray]

and

NFL: <Team>: Road to <Super Bowl Roman Numerals> [Blu-ray]

Based on the previous two years, the first one (1-Disc) releases early March, includes Super Bowl only stuff such as Media Day, post game ceremonies, etc. The second one releases in early June (2-Disc) and includes the Super Bowl as well as the other playoff games, but you don't get too much else as far as extras. Looks like I'll have to double dip.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:28 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:47 am
Posts: 136
does anyone know if they plan to have Elite SB crested jerseys at some point? do they have them and i just can not find them?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:41 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:43 am
Posts: 177
Location: Lynnwood, WA
When the Seahawks won the Super Bowl, I whispered in my wife's ear that she's in trouble now because I am going to buy so many SB stuff! Haha. She is awesome. She told me to go buy the usual stuff like the shirt, hat, & etc. She also told me to go out and buy one really special thing that we can display in the "Man Cave". So after a while, I decided to buy this:

SB MVP Malcolm Smith autographed Super Bowl Seahawks Mini Helmet ($109.95)
Image

We already have Sherman, Wilson, Earl Thomas, & Percy Harvin's autograph.. so why not the MVP of the game on a Super Bowl mini helmet? I can't wait to get it!

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:22 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:20 am
Posts: 509
Location: BC Canada
YYZHawksFan wrote:
does anyone know if they plan to have Elite SB crested jerseys at some point? do they have them and i just can not find them?



posted this question a couple times...guessing no one knows!

_________________
Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:29 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 9:27 am
Posts: 239
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Cyrus12 wrote:
YYZHawksFan wrote:
does anyone know if they plan to have Elite SB crested jerseys at some point? do they have them and i just can not find them?



posted this question a couple times...guessing no one knows!


From what I know I don't believe there will be any Elite SB jerseys. I could be wrong but that is the info I have received.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:37 pm 
NET Bench Warmer
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:48 am
Posts: 12
Will be getting a toddler super bowl t shirt and New Era Flex Championship hat when I get home!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:31 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:47 am
Posts: 136
drcool wrote:
Cyrus12 wrote:
YYZHawksFan wrote:
does anyone know if they plan to have Elite SB crested jerseys at some point? do they have them and i just can not find them?



posted this question a couple times...guessing no one knows!


From what I know I don't believe there will be any Elite SB jerseys. I could be wrong but that is the info I have received.

This is disappointing....


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:58 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:01 pm
Posts: 191
Just ordered my Super Bowl cap and supported this site. Yay.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:36 pm 
NET Starter
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:24 pm
Posts: 316
I bought some NFC championship stuff for myself, 2 sons and dad. Havent bought anything since, but my wife has. She's gone nuts, bought me a NFL regulation helmet signed by Lynch and Wilson, to many shirts, sweatshirts, hats etc. I asked her to stop last week. I come home tonight and there see an email from the link on the 1st page regarding a delivery date for a signed Malcolm Smith football...I don't even want to know how much she has spent.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:11 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:20 am
Posts: 509
Location: BC Canada
not getting an elite or even a limited with the patch is really starting to chap my ass! I really don't want to resort to a knock off from China...Does the NFL not think they would cash in on these or something??

_________________
Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:39 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:06 pm
Posts: 136
pnwcapriceroller wrote:
here is my hawks super bowl table.


That's awesome. Did you did that yourself or have someone do it for you?

I bet it didn't come cheap.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:55 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am
Posts: 2643
Ordered the official t-shirt and cap from the link. It will finally arrive this evening.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:12 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:43 am
Posts: 177
Location: Lynnwood, WA
irocdave wrote:
I bought some NFC championship stuff for myself, 2 sons and dad. Havent bought anything since, but my wife has. She's gone nuts, bought me a NFL regulation helmet signed by Lynch and Wilson, to many shirts, sweatshirts, hats etc. I asked her to stop last week. I come home tonight and there see an email from the link on the 1st page regarding a delivery date for a signed Malcolm Smith football...I don't even want to know how much she has spent.

She sounds like an awesome woman! Go Hawks!

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:25 am 
NET Practice Squad
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:46 pm
Posts: 66
Spent 72 dollars on a car flag pole, long sleeve trophy shirt and a grey hat


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:36 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:40 am
Posts: 663
Cyrus12 wrote:
not getting an elite or even a limited with the patch is really starting to chap my ass! I really don't want to resort to a knock off from China...Does the NFL not think they would cash in on these or something??


Im strongly considering buying this Wilson Limited with the Patch.

http://www.footballfanatics.com/Russell_Wilson_Jersey/Nike_Russell_Wilson_Seattle_Seahawks_Super_Bowl_XLVIII_Limited_Jersey_-_College_Navy

For everyone that has the Limited is the Elite THAT MUCH better for $100 or will the Limited be pretty comparable


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:47 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:57 pm
Posts: 200
For me, there is nothing like the elite and I think for an extra $100, it's worth it. But that's me.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:30 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:43 am
Posts: 177
Location: Lynnwood, WA
WilsonMVP wrote:
Cyrus12 wrote:
not getting an elite or even a limited with the patch is really starting to chap my ass! I really don't want to resort to a knock off from China...Does the NFL not think they would cash in on these or something??


Im strongly considering buying this Wilson Limited with the Patch.

http://www.footballfanatics.com/Russell_Wilson_Jersey/Nike_Russell_Wilson_Seattle_Seahawks_Super_Bowl_XLVIII_Limited_Jersey_-_College_Navy

For everyone that has the Limited is the Elite THAT MUCH better for $100 or will the Limited be pretty comparable

Keep in mind that the "limited" is difficult to wash. The "tackle twill" numbers & letters get wrinkled and stay wrinkled (like cardboard paper). Elite jerseys numbers & letters are made of the same material as the rest of the jersey. Oh, and the jersey material is much thicker than the "limited".

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:31 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
Posts: 9829
Msfann wrote:
That Super Bowl Fan game jersey is tempting.

If a size large reebok jersey is slightly snug on me will an extra-large nike one fit a little better? I've heard they size them a little different.

Yes go up a size for the Nike jerseys, as they are a little tighter through the chest and shoulders.

_________________
42-13, 29-3, and 23-17 and a Lombardi trophy from THIS century, deal with it niner trolls

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:35 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
Posts: 9829
main wrote:
WilsonMVP wrote:
Cyrus12 wrote:
not getting an elite or even a limited with the patch is really starting to chap my ass! I really don't want to resort to a knock off from China...Does the NFL not think they would cash in on these or something??


Im strongly considering buying this Wilson Limited with the Patch.

http://www.footballfanatics.com/Russell_Wilson_Jersey/Nike_Russell_Wilson_Seattle_Seahawks_Super_Bowl_XLVIII_Limited_Jersey_-_College_Navy

For everyone that has the Limited is the Elite THAT MUCH better for $100 or will the Limited be pretty comparable

Keep in mind that the "limited" is difficult to wash. The "tackle twill" numbers & letters get wrinkled and stay wrinkled (like cardboard paper). Elite jerseys numbers & letters are made of the same material as the rest of the jersey. Oh, and the jersey material is much thicker than the "limited".

Hmmm, I haven't had that problem and I have 2 limiteds, but I don't put them in the dryer, I let them drip dry. Maybe I've been lucky.

_________________
42-13, 29-3, and 23-17 and a Lombardi trophy from THIS century, deal with it niner trolls

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:57 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:20 am
Posts: 7706
Location: Surrounded by Elway, Tebow, and Manning jerseys
Sports Hernia wrote:
main wrote:
Keep in mind that the "limited" is difficult to wash. The "tackle twill" numbers & letters get wrinkled and stay wrinkled (like cardboard paper). Elite jerseys numbers & letters are made of the same material as the rest of the jersey. Oh, and the jersey material is much thicker than the "limited".

Hmmm, I haven't had that problem and I have 2 limiteds, but I don't put them in the dryer, I let them drip dry. Maybe I've been lucky.


I had that problem with the middle-tier Reebok Limited jerseys.

I have not had that problem with the Nike Limited at all.

_________________
Image

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:34 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:47 am
Posts: 136
I want to post that when I put in my order, several items did not show on fanatics. In particular a lynch elite white 44 and two shirts. I now notice my nfl.com shop order is ship by fanatics. That bugs me cuz I would have used the link and hd $$$ go to this site on the referral. What gives. It's a 500$ order.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:29 am 
* NET Developer *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm
Posts: 3589
Location: Battle Ground, WA
All NFL.com, ProShop, and Seahawks.com website orders are fulfilled by Fanatics.com. It all comes from the same place, so ALL orders should be using our link.

You can see all of the Fanatics.com partners on their corporate website... HERE


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:31 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:11 pm
Posts: 180
:x :x
Today, after ordering my merch on Feb 3, I received an email from Fanatics stating that they cannot ship my size.....wtf.
So now, 2 1/2 weeks later, I get to sift through whatever happens to be left over (not much) and try again. I didn't think that 3X would be that much of a problem for a hoody. I guess I was wrong. Bummer.

_________________
SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
GO 'HAWKS!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:33 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:47 am
Posts: 136
Anguish wrote:
All NFL.com, ProShop, and Seahawks.com website orders are fulfilled by Fanatics.com. It all comes from the same place, so ALL orders should be using our link.

You can see all of the Fanatics.com partners on their corporate website... HERE

Sure but stock on nfl.com is not the same as fanatic. They did not have the same items I needed. I'm not sure how that happens.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:25 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:20 am
Posts: 509
Location: BC Canada
just got my first items from fanatics...the sizes fit smaller than they should (t shirt and hoody) and I was expecting better quality items as the screen print is kinda cheap Either way will wear my sb chmaps hat proudly...as well as my hoody...t shirt...sweater...still waiting on more items.

_________________
Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:17 am 
NET Practice Squad
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:07 pm
Posts: 50
Location: Charm City, MD
My girlfriend is starting to think I might have a problem.

Hat. Bam Bam jersey with the SB patch. (and if they ever decide to release the white one, I'm sure I'll cough up for that.) Replica helmet with the Hawks logo on one side and the SB logo and score on the other. Scarf. SI issue that I framed. Malcolm Smith autographed mini helmet. Blu Ray. Poster print of the Times front page on 2/3 that I'm having framed with my SB ticket, and some of the confetti that made it into the stands.

I'm sure I'll pick up the "We Are 12" book soon, too.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:56 pm 
* NET Recluse *
* NET Recluse *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 2471
BHF wrote:

I'm sure I'll pick up the "We Are 12" book soon, too.


Yep! Just ordered mine.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:13 am 
NET Ring Of Honor
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
Posts: 21064
Location: NFL WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013-2014
I am going to wait to order as this stuff will be reduced at some point.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:50 pm 
NET Bench Warmer
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:12 am
Posts: 5
May I ask where to find the "We Are 12" book? Having to import my treasures as I am stuck in Chiefs territory!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:20 pm 
* NET Developer *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm
Posts: 3589
Location: Battle Ground, WA
Buy it on amazon...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super Bowl Champions Gear
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:04 am 
NET Ring Of Honor
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
Posts: 21064
Location: NFL WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013-2014
From now until April 7th. 15% off , no minimum, and free shipping.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE SPORTS BAR ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.