Rain City Redemption

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Rain City Redemption
Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:53 pm
  • Wonderful Video. Thanks for the link. :th2thumbs:
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:27 pm
  • What's amazing to think is how much of a polarizing figure Pete Carrol has been in the past three years. Pumped and Jacked for season 4.
    "Go for Broke" - 442nd Japanese-American Battalion

Shaun Alexander #37 for the HoF - 119 Games 2176 Att 9429 Yards 4.3 YPC 100 TDs (112 TDs total) 2005 MVP

"YOU POST...TO WIN...thethread." JesterHawk
    sammyc521
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:28 pm
  • sammyc521 wrote:What's amazing to think is how much of a polarizing figure Pete Carrol has been in the past three years. Pumped and Jacked for season 4.

Pretty sure Pete Carroll will 1 up you on the "Pumped" factor LOL
    Check out My Seahawks Youtube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/rxstr8
    FreshlySnipes
    NET Starter

Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:29 pm
  • He probably wakes up in the morning, sorts a line of blow and hi-fives his lamp

FreshlySnipes
    NET Starter

Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:13 pm
  • FreshlySnipes wrote:He probably wakes up in the morning, sorts a line of blow and hi-fives his lamp

That's actually how his nose got like that
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:50 pm
  • The beastquake run, i still stand, not just cheer, but stand and yell for every reply of it i see. Being in Buffalo Wild Wings, ONLY seahawks fan. Someone yelled a few mins before that happened " THE SEAHAWKS WONT WIN..WHO DO YOU GUYS EVEN HAVE? NO ONE ON YOUR ROSTER WOULD BE STARTING ON ANY OTHER TEAM" about 30 seconds later....BEASTQUAKE...the place went NUTS...even the people who just said we had NO ONE...they were like MAN...LYNCH MIGHT BE PRETTY GOOD. I'm only 21, but that was the best Seahawks game i've ever seen.
    Shadyhawk182
    NET Starter

Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:01 am
  • Man, what an incredible video. Very well done, and brings back a lot of good and bad memories. Other than the NFC Championship, by far the best game I've seen in person in my 20 years as a Hawks season ticket holder. NOBODY seemed to give us a chance vs. the World Champs. Who dat? We Dat!
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:36 am
  • Hey guys,

I came across this website for the first time last night and was pretty excited to see your comments. I just wanted to thank everyone here for watching and sharing your thoughts on my video. I started this project a few months ago as something I would keep for myself and friends. After initially not wanting to put this series on Youtube, I'm glad I did. Thanks again 12th man. More on the way.
    whcornell
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:38 am
  • whcornell wrote:Hey guys,

I came across this website for the first time last night and was pretty excited to see your comments. I just wanted to thank everyone here for watching and sharing your thoughts on my video. I started this project a few months ago as something I would keep for myself and friends. After initially not wanting to put this series on Youtube, I'm glad I did. Thanks again 12th man. More on the way.

Excellent work. Please keep it up!

FreshlySnipes
    NET Starter

Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:07 am
  • Honestly this is one of the best vidz I've seen Hawks related. What a great job of revealing the transformation from mediocrity under "the one who shall not be named" and Mora to what we have now under Schneider and PC. I remember the pain and misery that being a 12 was 3-4 years ago, wondering and hoping for what the future would bring. That future is here! I've never seen this type of vibe throughout the 12's, and the city, its amazing.

This year is going to be special, you can just feel it in the air!

Can't wait for the next installment, GREAT JOB!!!
    Beast Mode 05 Sep 12 - "And then with our defense playing the way that they've been playing, we don't even need an offense."
    dbsn2420
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:27 am
  • Hey, William--welcome to .net! Do you have professional experience with video editing, etc.? If not, you should. It's really well done.
    Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
    http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com
    sc85sis
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:29 am

Rock on man! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work! Go Hawks! :th2thumbs:
    MissoulaHawkFan
    NET Rookie

Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:34 am
  • Thank you. I don't have any proffesional experience. I sort of taught myself how to use adobe premier a few months on the fly while makin this. So it's kind of my first go. Needless to say, the second episode is comin along much quicker lol
    whcornell
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:07 pm
  • whcornell wrote:Thank you. I don't have any proffesional experience. I sort of taught myself how to use adobe premier a few months on the fly while makin this. So it's kind of my first go. Needless to say, the second episode is comin along much quicker lol

I can't wait! Also on your other video with the guy rapping, I laughed my ass when the guy getting jiggy with it knocked the cell phone out the other guys hand.
    |~=[==~||~==]=~|
    ||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
    RIP BFS. He was kind of a douche, but he was our kind of a douche.
    ClumsyLurk
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:08 pm
  • Also, are you going to devote the next video entirely to 2011?
    |~=[==~||~==]=~|
    ||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
    RIP BFS. He was kind of a douche, but he was our kind of a douche.
    ClumsyLurk
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:45 pm
  • Yea each season will have it's own video.
    whcornell
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:01 pm

incredible video, is there any chance you have copies on disc i could pay you for? the youtube version is great but i would absolutely love to have a nice clear copy to watch on my plasma. hope we can make this happen, love your work!
    chimpanjesus
    NET Rookie

Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:51 pm
  • Seriously man, great job for a first go! Like someone else said the video perfectly captures the ups and downs of the past few years.
    The feedback seems equally positive over at Field Gulls too!
    Can't wait for episode 2 :th2thumbs:
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:01 am
  • man this video .. was like the manly version of a "chick" flick.. i was anxious at the start, angry with mora and tearfully happy with the beastquake! Totally stoked for Epi2 looking forward to it!!!!
    Conference Championships: NFC: 2005, 2013
    Division Campionships: AFC West: 1988, 1999 NFC West: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2013
    Superbowl Championships: 2013 XLVIII Final Score: Sea 43 Den 8.. SUCK IT
    Exittium
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:39 am
  • whcornell wrote:Yea each season will have it's own video.

Just got back into town and I have to say Will that was a really terrific job. You could and should be working for any number of sports agencies. REALLY well done. You have a feel for this media and for your subject matter. All of us here are very impressed and needless to say we're looking forward to your next effort! Lots of media geeks on this site so I would imagine if you're looking for a particular clip someone here will be more than happy to help you out. Keep up the good work!
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:09 am
  • That was beautiful, brother... just beautiful.
    EastCoastHawksFan posted... "Trading for Harvin is by far the worst move John S has ever made." (March 18, 2014)

your World Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:11 pm
  • Awesome, awesome vid. Ignored my kids for the whole 30mins + :P Hard to do!
    **ME LONG YOU LOVE TIME**
    Seattle_Stunna_MD
    NET Rookie

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:10 pm
  • magic, thanks
    Pinch me, I'm dreamin right?
    HommyHawk
    NET Rookie

Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:45 pm

Welcome to .NET. I echo everyone with nothing but praise for your work. Very good job in capturing the tone and vibe of the team and the fanbase. Very impressed with the work. Keep it up and looking forward to your next episode. No pressure ... hee hee ... :thirishdrinkers:
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:25 pm
  • FreshlySnipes wrote:He probably wakes up in the morning, sorts a line of blow and hi-fives his lamp

That's what I do, sort my blow. The Peruvian Flake over here, the Dominican Cake over there, and the lowbrow stuff I keep on the counter. :P

Loved that video. It reminded me of all the contributors to help get this team where it is now, great guys like Lawyer Milloy, Jordan Babineaux and Matt Hasselbeck that helped build the foundation. John Carlson, Justin Forsett, I even think I saw Craig Terrill in there somewhere :th2thumbs:
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:43 am

Mr. Cornell-

Excellent work here. This is your first attempt??? Holy cats, man...Welcome to .NET, and don't be a stranger. We're a welcoming bunch, and you've more than proved your passion to the site. Keep it up!!!

GO HAWKS!
    "Your Seattle Seahawks, 2013-14 World Champions"
    Adopt A Rookie 2014-15 - Kevin Pierre-Louis
    Adopt-A-Red-Shirt 2014-15 Christine Micheal
    Previously known as megamanflx1
    Seahawkscrazy
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:57 am
  • Great stuff man! Please give us a heads up when you post the next in the series.
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:15 am
  • GREAT! JOB!! Thought I saw on youtube that this was done by NFL films. I thought, that makes sense. Now that I know the truth. Unbelievable job! If you make any changes to the video, maybe throw in a little blurb about the roster turnover that happened when PC came to town.

Yea, I was tearing up at the end.!!
    Apeman00
    NET Practice Squad

Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:22 pm
  • sc85sis wrote:
    bryantology79 wrote:GET OFF ME!!! he says to tracy porter!

that video was satisfying

I don't know about NFL broadcasting history, but that definitely should go down in Seahawks broadcasting lore as one of the great moments in TV.

indeed! Best Call I've ever heard-- Mike Mayock (love his draft analysis) is even cooler in my mind after that epic line.
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:43 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information