(UPDATED PIC 8/12) It has begun...

mikeak

Reaction score
The issue is if you are using copyrighted pictures such as those issued by the NFL / ESPN etc and create derivativ work but sure you looked at that already. Should be fine otherwise

If you use your own pictures as basis for the drawings then make sure to keep those in a file associated with a drawing. Had this issue happen to someone I know that made a drawing and someone else sent a picture saying she copied that picture. The fact is that many people took the same picture (there were a group of people where this happened) and the I know just replied back with their digital image proving that it was from their camera etc saying - nope I used this picture as basis

NFL broadcasts etc usually have the no duplication allowed so seeing it on TV is probably not enough. Someone's uploaded video on youtube shot with their cell-phone camera should be enough since they put it up publically and shared it etc so that would be a way to reproduce beastquake pictures etc (not sure on youtube's copyright statement)

OP
OP
djTOY2000

djTOY2000

Reaction score
(updated pic)

1157633_10151810738324743_668977956_n.jpg

CANHawk

Reaction score
I thought everyone might like to see that I also made a painting...

Untitled

I know... it's pretty awesome right? But please, I beg you guys. DON'T get all intimidated by me just because I'm such an incredible artist. I'm a regular guy just like you little people.

OP
OP
djTOY2000

djTOY2000

Reaction score
CANHawk":1v316797 said:
I thought everyone might like to see that I also made a painting...

I know... it's pretty awesome right? But please, I beg you guys. DON'T get all intimidated by me just because I'm such an incredible artist. I'm a regular guy just like you little people.

AMAZING !!! :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
djTOY2000

djTOY2000

Reaction score
CANHawk":30qj18s2 said:
From one artist to another, that means a lot DJ. Thanks!

perhaps it's because you can foresee the future, and i like what is in Russell's left hand !!

CANHawk

Reaction score
djTOY2000":1sor0ugu said:
CANHawk":1sor0ugu said:
From one artist to another, that means a lot DJ. Thanks!

perhaps it's because you can foresee the future, and i like what is in Russell's left hand !!

I tend to use a lot of peyote to provide spiritual inspiration for my art. Jim Morrison and a naked indian told me the Hawks would win the super bowl while I was wandering aimlessly through the desert.

OP
OP
djTOY2000

djTOY2000

Reaction score
CANHawk":3eiegm90 said:
I tend to use a lot of peyote to provide spiritual inspiration for my art. Jim Morrison and a naked indian told me the Hawks would win the super bowl while I was wandering aimlessly through the desert.

HlIgmkl3FUDcdaSxRX uJnmdwd0MWs7IbLCbTTwYau965dWkTQ