Which Rams jersey would you wear?

OP
OP
AvengerRam

AvengerRam

Reaction score
Another good one: Nolan Cromwell (who was your WR coach for several years).

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
This is just the sort of thing that ends up on YouTube. So, I'd be very apprehensive about taking such a conditional offer. It would depend on whether the friend's motive seemed to be more about requiring me to assume some false identity just to hang out. If that friend was concerned for his life and rep at the stadium in his usual seats... I could see the condition. But, if that gal on Invincible can go into the Eagle's Veteran's stadium wearing a Giants shirt with friends, I'm sure my friend could survive me at least going neutral. Push came to shove... I might give in to a sewn together half Seahawks / half Rams Cullen Bryant jersey. Man, this friend sure does have a lot of jersey's at his disposal for his hypothetical friend to choose from.

MagHawk

Reaction score
The best part of this hypothetical - the Rams aren't winning the division! :th2thumbs:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
AvengerRam":yhl55kgx said:
Its pretty funny that those who are trying to derail this thread with references to the Jim Everett/Jim Rome incident either don't know how to spell (or Google correct spellings) or simply didn't get Rome's "joke."

The name Rome was calling Jim was "Chris" not "Kris." He was making a reference to Chris Everett, the woman's tennis star.

Its also funny that you think that was embarrassing incident for the Rams. We view it as an embarrassing incident for Jim Rome.

In any event, getting back on topic, I was trying to think of players who played for both the Rams and the Seahawks who could potentially be an option under the hypothetical. Grant Wistrom immediately comes to mind.
What's really funny is that you think you actually know something no one else does. Captain Obvious.

OP
OP
AvengerRam

AvengerRam

Reaction score
Scottemojo":kwu0k3ov said:
What's really funny is that you think you actually know something no one else does. Captain Obvious.

So obvious that two people spelled Chris Everett with a "K." :roll:

OP
OP
AvengerRam

AvengerRam

Reaction score
pehawk":1sameeo3 said:
Does Nelly have a jersey?

Yes, but it would not fit in the hypothetical:

2096_view.jpg

Scottemojo

Reaction score
AvengerRam":senk5ncg said:
Scottemojo":senk5ncg said:

Which means they can't spell, doesn't mean they don't know that story.

OP
OP
AvengerRam

AvengerRam

Reaction score
Scottemojo":9chdv6ct said:
AvengerRam":9chdv6ct said:
Scottemojo":9chdv6ct said:

Which means they can't spell, doesn't mean they don't know that story.

Yeah... clearly you didn't read the original post in which I addressed the issue. But thanks for verifying what I already said. Very helpful.

pehawk

Reaction score
Well, "K" is the feminine spelling of it. But, okay, Chris spell's it different.

Not too much of a women's tennis fan.

XOXO

Steffi Graf (did I spell that right?)

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
Maybe we should change the hypothetical to you have entered witness protection, after stealing copious amounts of money from the mafia...The mafia henchmen chase you into a Rams-49ers game and, aware of your die-hard Seahawks fandom, are looking for anyone NOT wearing either a 49ers or Rams jersey. You, of course, can't put on a 49ers jersey, so which Rams jersey do you choose to elude your pursuers?

OP
OP
AvengerRam

AvengerRam

Reaction score
pehawk":2kidj3ow said:
Well, "K" is the feminine spelling of it. But, okay, Chris spell's it different.

Not too much of a women's tennis fan.

XOXO

Steffi Graf (did I spell that right?)

I can see where you became confused, but despite the name of the Hawks' rookie RB, the name "Christine" is usually a girl's name.

OP
OP
AvengerRam

AvengerRam

Reaction score
Stephen SeaHawking":2dgck0kc said:
Maybe we should change the hypothetical to you have entered witness protection, after stealing copious amounts of money from the mafia...The mafia henchmen chase you into a Rams-49ers game and, aware of your die-hard Seahawks fandom, are looking for anyone NOT wearing either a 49ers or Rams jersey. You, of course, can't put on a 49ers jersey, so which Rams jersey do you choose to elude your pursuers?

Whatever floats your boat.

pehawk

Reaction score
I wear a Flipper Anderson jersey on Wednesdays anyway.

pehawk

Reaction score
So, are you a St Louis fan or a LA fan? This is very confusing.

I wouldn't be caught dead in a Westbrook OKC Thunder jersey. But, I'm neither a Rams fan or a lawyer, so I have solid moral ground to stand upon.