Which Rams jersey would you wear?

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Neil Lomax when your local team was known as the Cardinals.

If it has to be Rams, Vince Ferregamo

Never wear a Kurt Warner. Bastard made both your crappy franchises relevant, and no one remembers our Curt Warner. Married Annie Lennox

pehawk

Reaction score
True fact about Kurt Warner? His mom was hotter than his wife. That's an equation you never want to have.

OrFan

Reaction score
AvengerRam":1gzcxxx5 said:
Here's the hypothetical:

You're in St. Louis.

A friend offers you a ticket to 49ers @ Rams.

If the Rams win, the Seahawks clinch the NFC West.

The condition: you MUST wear a Rams jersey to the game.

It can be any Ram player, past or present.

Which jersey would you wear, or would you just watch the game on TV?

Line by line:

I wouldn't be in St Louis

The dude is no friend if he has Rams tickets

The Rams aren't good enough to make a difference

No way, I wouldn't go

There are no Rams players, past or present, who's jersey I would ever want to wear

I'd walk into a bar to watch it on tv and laugh at everyone who actually cared

CPHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":2v84i7t5 said:
She only gets drunk in the Lawrence Phillips jersey.

I thought she beat other girls, and dragged them around by the hair in that jersey.

drdiags

Reaction score
Eric Dickerson, with the Geri Curls and googles. Or James Harris. Any of the fearsome foursome. And the Youngbloods were bad mofos.

pehawk

Reaction score
drdiags":2fvbmdd3 said:
Eric Dickerson, with the Geri Curls and googles. Or James Harris. Any of the fearsome foursome. And the Youngbloods were bad mofos.

What are you talking about? That's just called Tuesday at your house.

chris98251

Reaction score
Lawrence McCutcheon, Cullen Bryant, Harold Jackson, Roman Gabriel.

OP
OP
AvengerRam

AvengerRam

Reaction score
Its pretty funny that those who are trying to derail this thread with references to the Jim Everett/Jim Rome incident either don't know how to spell (or Google correct spellings) or simply didn't get Rome's "joke."

The name Rome was calling Jim was "Chris" not "Kris." He was making a reference to Chris Everett, the woman's tennis star.

Its also funny that you think that was embarrassing incident for the Rams. We view it as an embarrassing incident for Jim Rome.

In any event, getting back on topic, I was trying to think of players who played for both the Rams and the Seahawks who could potentially be an option under the hypothetical. Grant Wistrom immediately comes to mind.

pehawk

Reaction score
Yeah, we all know who Rome was referencing, A-Ram. None of us think its embarrassing to the Rams or whatever city they play in. We just like to chuckle.

That okay, counselor?

OP
OP
AvengerRam

AvengerRam

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3pjzen5f said:
Richie Incognito. If I'm going to make a bad decision, I might as well make it symbolic.

That's actually a great choice. Under my hypothetical, you'd get the free ticket, but (in addition to the obvious double entendre) you'd annoy most Rams fans (who are not big fans of Richie).

Well played, Sir.

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":1iprxcz9 said:
Dick "Night Train" Lane.

Dude was an undrafted beast of a man, had 14 picks his rookie season, and didn't like to fly on planes so he rode the Train from city to city.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to have a Merlin Olsen or Deacon Jones jersey. Those were some bad ass dudes, and some of my favorite players.
AND he got those 14 picks in a shortened 12 game season. Talk about a record that will never be broken.