Fantasy Draft Commissioner Draws Names

Sac

Reaction score
Here's my buddy Derek drawing the names out for draft order. The jerk projected I would finish in fifth and then drew my draft position as fifth.

$150 entry split 60-30-10 for the top 3 scoring teams. $5 per transaction split between the two "Super Bowl" teams.

Jerks drinking and talking shit.

My team? The 3 Finger Suzies. Wish me luck!

[youtube]sR7AtZ5SCQw[/youtube]

pehawk

Reaction score
Eeeeew! A bunch of dudes drinking wine in a "mancave"? What the ****?

What's second place, AZT? Bunch of 'mos.

pehawk

Reaction score
And, you deservedly should have your black card removed.

I hate you.

pehawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":uq4n072x said:
pehawk":uq4n072x said:
And, you deservedly should have your black card removed.

I hate you.

Tried to warn you, but you're too ******* dumb to take my advise on anything, ever.

So, KCHawkgirl isn't a girl?

I'm not dumb, asshole, I'm puerile.

OP
OP
Sac

Sac

Reaction score
I'm not in that video, and I live in Niner country. It's not my fault these guys are wine snobs and foodies.

pehawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2r8tmxru said:
I'm not in that video, and I live in Niner country. It's not my fault these guys are wine snobs and foodies.

Its your fault you hang with them though. They look like the type of guys who would say "Bird on a Wire" if you asked them to name a Mel Gibson movie.

Sac is an angry black man, my ass.

I hate you.

OP
OP
Sac

Sac

Reaction score
Hey, I take their money at poker and figured I could do the same at fantasy football. What's wrong with taking their money?

pehawk

Reaction score
So, you exchange dignity for money? That's cool, I guess.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
HawksFTW":88z3v7uw said:
**** fantasy football

chess.jpg

HawksFTW

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1jcjgx6q said:
HawksFTW":1jcjgx6q said:
**** fantasy football

chess.jpg

I really don't care, one way or the other. Both my sons play it, my older son is pretty serious about it, has multiple "big money" leagues, etc. I just like to razz the fantasy geeks, and it is the smack shack so I figured when in Rome or something like that.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
HawksFTW":3ekynef7 said:
Sarlacc83":3ekynef7 said:
HawksFTW":3ekynef7 said:
**** fantasy football

chess.jpg

I really don't care, one way or the other. Both my sons play it, my older son is pretty serious about it, has multiple "big money" leagues, etc. I just like to razz the fantasy geeks, and it is the smack shack so I figured when in Rome or something like that.

You really think I was being serious?

pehawk

Reaction score
I have really loose morals. But, I could never play fantasy football because it could force me to root for a team/player I hated. Doesn't anyone have principles anymore?

HawksFTW

Reaction score
pehawk":3fuj4fvf said:
I have really loose morals. But, I could never play fantasy football because it could force me to root for a team/player I hated. Doesn't anyone have principles anymore?

That is pretty much my biggest complaint with it. I understand wanting to flex your football knowledge and all that, but I just find the whole thing contradictory to my idea of fandom. Maybe other people are just better at separating their emotions from their fantasy football team, but I wouldn't be able to do it.

pehawk

Reaction score
Anyone on this board who plays fantasy football just really isn't a Seahawks fan. Unless their entire roster is Seahawks, they're posers who affections change, daily. ******* posers.

******* bastards.

I don't even know what's worse. The fact Sac kicks it with the whitest, wine-drinking, man-cave having douches...or he's going to draft Sam Bradford and root for the Rams when the play our Hawks?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
HawksFTW":3le7x59t said:
pehawk":3le7x59t said:

That is pretty much my biggest complaint with it. I understand wanting to flex your football knowledge and all that, but I just find the whole thing contradictory to my idea of fandom. Maybe other people are just better at separating their emotions from their fantasy football team, but I wouldn't be able to do it.

I find that it ends up making me hate players more than liking them, personally. For instance, when Bulaga got hurt, my thought on it was, "Good. That bastard cost me a fantasy victory 2 years ago with a holding penalty." (Seahawks players are sort of exempt because their failures cost real victories. I also have a rule about not starting players against Seattle.)

Why yes I have issues. What made you ask?