Fox Sports 1

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Easy, What do you think will be the result of ESPN having competition?

Better shows, or more of the same.?

InSuarezWeTrust

Reaction score
Well, they are losing the rights to the Premier league so I will definitely be watching less. They will still have UCL, EL, and FA Cup matches though.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I read that Gary Payton will be part of their NBA coverage team, so they have that going for them.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
MANUNITED23":3g93ofzt said:
I hope they broadcast good amount of soccer games.
Well, FOX no longer has the rights to the EPL or MLS but they will be airing UEFA Champions League, Europa League, and CONCACAF Champions League matches.

The Radish

Reaction score
I watch The Speed Channel as I'm a car guy to catch Pass Time and the car auctions. I see that this is going to be carried on the old Speed Channel spot (150 Dish) and they did about 3 million ads about it during the car auction last night and if their show is as boring and mind numbing as them bragging about themselves it will be terrible.

:roll:

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
The Radish":1cz62hi2 said:
and if their show is as boring and mind numbing as them bragging about themselves it will be terrible.

Sounds like ESPN to me.

Why doesn't soccer have its own 24/7 network so the rest of us that don't watch it or care can be free from hearing about it?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Largent80":17uvm9r1 said:
The Radish":17uvm9r1 said:
and if their show is as boring and mind numbing as them bragging about themselves it will be terrible.

Sounds like ESPN to me.

Why doesn't soccer have its own 24/7 network so the rest of us that don't watch it or care can be free from hearing about it?
FOX already has two dedicated soccer channels.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I am extremely bitter over it! I chatted with DISH today and they told me that they are not even going to carry it at the moment due to a dispute with FOX. I pay extra for the programming (top 200) package I have because I am a huge motorsports fan and SPEED was the place to watch that until this year. They lost F1 coverage to NBC, World Superbike coverage to Al Quaeda television (al Jazeera owned anyway) and now MotoGP which has the Indianapolis race this weekend are all going or gone. I have resorted to watching the F1 broadcasts on Spanish tv! Still no idea how or where I will be able to watch the race Sunday! Oh the Humanity!

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":heb9vsbe said:
I am extremely bitter over it! I chatted with DISH today and they told me that they are not even going to carry it at the moment due to a dispute with FOX. I pay extra for the programming (top 200) package I have because I am a huge motorsports fan and SPEED was the place to watch that until this year. They lost F1 coverage to NBC, World Superbike coverage to Al Quaeda television (al Jazeera owned anyway) and now MotoGP which has the Indianapolis race this weekend are all going or gone. I have resorted to watching the F1 broadcasts on Spanish tv! Still no idea how or where I will be able to watch the race Sunday! Oh the Humanity!

Maybe try ESPN 3 ?

The Radish

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":3q97zsib said:

This last year has been full of the sat channels battling with Fox,(actually their owner Northwest Sports) which is a huge conglomerate based in Chi-Town. They almost caused Direct TV people to miss last years super bowl and we over here in Eastern Washington were without Seahawks games for about a month.

Give it time and it will work itself out. For once this kind of problem is not Dish or Directs fault. When Fox started years ago this small company was smart enough to grab that franchise and now they are basically the tail that wags the dog as far as Fox is concerned.

:les:

McG

Reaction score
Largent80":311672ni said:
Evil_Shenanigans":311672ni said:

Maybe try ESPN 3 ?

I hear it was on ESPN 8 "the Ocho".

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I may have to resort to one of the shadier European feeds just to watch a goddamn domestic round of the biggest two wheel racing series on the planet. BURN IN HELL FOX!

Latest posts