Crowd noise

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Crowd noise
Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:04 am
  • I was watching last year's games on NFL rewind while getting my oil changed. I watched the Carolina game, and the first quarter of Patriots game. Te difference I could hear from the Carolina crowd to the 12th man the following week was mind blowing. I know he record will be broken against San Fran in week 2
    Aristotle22
    NET Veteran

Re: Crowd noise
Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:05 am
  • And unlike most teams out there, we don't have to be TOLD to make noise.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:19 am
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:And unlike most teams out there, we don't have to be TOLD to make noise.

Other than that Pirates of the Caribbean bell we hear on third downs, yes, we don't have to told lol
    dumbrabbit
    NET Starter

Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:19 am
  • Watching a lot of our road games on TV isnt nearly as fun as watching our home games because the crowds just dont create the energetic atmosphere at all. Thats probably why the team struggled on the road, they are just bored
    ----
    ensett
    NET Veteran

Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:24 am
  • I once watched (tv) a Italian league soccer game that was played in front of empty bleachers (due to past violence involving one of the teams). I know everyone will say it was boring because it was soccer so now when I have that comment out of the way let me tell you - it was boring because of how it was completely quiet besides the players yelling to each other. It was just strange to watch
    2014 inagural .net Survivor pool CHAMPION
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:56 am
  • I was at the Carolina game and the Atlanta game last year.

If a particularly rowdy (regular season) day at the clink is a 10...

I'd put that Carolina game at a 4. The Atlanta playoff game? A solid 7 maybe.

In both cases there were isolated moments that got pretty darn loud (moreso in the g-dome) but the overall noise level was less than amazing throughout the game.
    CaptainSkybeard
    NET Veteran

Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:21 am
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:And unlike most teams out there, we don't have to be TOLD to make noise.

I dunno, I'm still confused on when I need to "slow clap it out."
    Shadowhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:37 am
  • Soccer crowds are so violent cause the sport is so god damn boring. I would rather get kicked in the head too, rather then sit threw a soccer match.
    cockeyhawk
    NET Rookie

Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:45 am
  • cockeyhawk wrote:Soccer crowds are so violent cause the sport is so god damn boring. I would rather get kicked in the head too, rather then sit threw a soccer match.

Nope it is because we are mad that the great entertainment is over so quickly (2 hrs) so we create some sideshows. It would all go away if soccer games were three hours long like american football :D
    2014 inagural .net Survivor pool CHAMPION
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:01 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information